Chapter 42

The Ghost crew sat on their knees before the Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother. They'd been ambushed by the Empire on Gerral while they were making some repairs to the Ghost. The Inquisitors grabbed Hera and told the crew to surrender or she'd be killed. Of course the crew couldn't let their pilot be decapitated and let themselves be subdued. Kanan and Ezra were wearing Force Inhibiting handcuffs which they hated as soon as they were put on. Six AT-AT walkers were patroling while five tanks and squadrons of Stormtroopers scouted the area. The two Inquisitors were looking down on the crew with smug looks. 

"Well well well. Looks like the rebels have finally been caught" the Seventh Sister said.

"You do realise how long this took for you to do right?" Ezra asked.

The Inquisitor raised an eyelid at him.

"Excuse me?"

"It took you months just to track down a small gang of rebels. Kind of pitiful don't you think?"

Ezra suddenly choked and grabbed his throat as he rose off the ground. The Fifth Brother smiled as his partner Force choked the teen.

"Stop! Leave him alone!" Hera pleaded.

"You know what? This kid's been too much trouble for us" the sister remarked reaching for her lightsaber.

"I'm sure our lord won't mind one less of these rebels will he?"

"Hey!"

The Inquisitor released her choking grip on Ezra but still kept him floating in the air. The boy stopped holding his throat and coughed. Everyone looked up to the top of the Ghost where a cloaked person was standing.

"Who are you?" The Fifth Brother asked.

"The person who's gonna teach you a lesson about messing with my friends" Fawn growled throwing off her hood. 

"Spector Seven? What are you...? Get out of here!" Ezra shouted. 

"Not happening Ezra" Fawn told him.

"Oh? So this is the new member of your crew?" The Seventh Sister asked.

"You bet your life it is" Fawn glared.

"Strange, I thought you rode an oversized lizard" the female Sith said.

"Where is he?"

"Waiting for the fireworks" Fawn replied.

The Seventh Sister raised a brow at Fawn while the crew glanced at one another. Waiting for the fireworks?
What was that supposed to mean?

"Word is you're a Jedi?" The Fifth Brother said suddenly.

"Why don't you show us?"

Fawn seemed to have made up her mind on what to do. She jumped off the Ghost and flipped over the group. Landing on the ground, she turned to face the Inquisitors. She let her cloak fall off her shoulders revealing her Mandalorin armour.

"You were right about one part, I was trained for a few years by a Jedi. However, I don't just use the Force in the Jedi way."

Fawn reached over her back and brought an Inquisitors lightsaber for all to see.

"You see, I have a lot of names that people call me; Draconic, The Shadow of Light, The Protector of hope, The Freedom Fighter" Fawn told them.

She took her lightsabers from her belt and tossed them into the air.

"But there's a title I prefer over all of them."

The lightsabers slotted into the holes in the Inquisitors blade after they came down and a click sounded from inside of the blade.