Chapter 7

"Are you Fulcrum?" Ezra asked.

"No. The Fulcrum you're looking for is in the training yard with Master Hope. I'll take you to them now" Lux replied.

The crew nodded and followed Lux into the large, wooden doors of the hall. The creatures were up the in the rafters of the building. Looking interestedly at the Ghost crew. Ezra was spinning on his heels, watching the animals.
Lux saw this and smiled.

"Interested in them Bridger?" He asked.

"Yeah. They're amazing. What are they?" Ezra asked.

"They're called Dragons. They range from many different breeds and are all Force sensitive. We haven't had one dragon born here that isn't. They all fight for Kabera's safety. The Empire and other enemy this attack this place often and the dragons protect this place. It's sacred and dragons need it."

Ezra slowed down so he was walking beside Kanan

"Can you feel it?" He asked his mentor.

"Uh huh. Ever since we landed. The Force is, very strong here" Kanan replied.

The group went through another pair of doors that lead out into a courtyard.

"So who is Fulcrum?" Sabine asked.

"The master will tell you in time" Lux replied.

"You call them 'the Master.' Why is that?" Zeb asked curiously.

"They're our main leader and we follow them. They're the one who founded Kabera and created this sanctuary for dragons."

A dragon suddenly landed in front of the group.

"Lux. We've got another shipment of dragon eggs coming in. Draconic is asking permission to dock."

"Granted. Get Blue Squadron to collect the eggs and deliver them to the moons."

"Understood" the dragon said taking off again.

"I take it Draconic is a code name for one of your allies?" Hera inquired.

"Correct Hera. We have a lot of code names and Draconic is one we use often."

"What does it mean?" Zeb asked.

"It's a word relating to dragon" Lux replied continuing to walk.

"Blue Squadron? Deliver to the moons? Will you explain to us what you mean?" Kanan asked.

"The Master will tell you everything. I promise."

Chopper warbled and Hera hit him on the dome.

"Can it Chop, don't be rude" she whispered.

The group went across the courtyard to another large building. This one was made from stone. There was a path leading up to it and the crew followed it.
Lux pulled a metal card from his pocket and slotted it through an access port next to the door way.
The light turned green and beeped. The doors hissed open and the group gazed upon the huge room. It  was more like a giant arena with no roof or seats.
Training equipment was everywhere. Metal poles were in crates ready for sparring. Targets lined the back wall for many uses. Large punching bags were hanging from metal posts and automatic guns were positioned​ on the walls. They reconised Hurricane who was lying down at the edge of the training ground. Beside him was a lime green, female dragon with golden spikes.
And standing in the middle of it all was two girls. One was tall, had long brown hair that was over her right shoulder and had Mandalorin armour. The other was shorter had the same coloured lox and was wearing armour on her shoulder and left arm. She had a dark blue, long sleeved shirt and grey pants. Her boots were brown and she was holding a purple lightsaber.