Chapter 9

Ezra watched the dragons and Kabera disappear as the Ghost entered hyperspace. He leant back in his chair with a sigh.

"Well that was interesting" Kanan said.

"Yeah. Fawn seems like a really good and rebellious person" Hera agreed.

"Did she say if she was Mandalorin or not? I never got to ask" Sabine said.

"That did come up in our conversation. She isn't Mandalorin but she's had history with them. She fought by a clans side in battle and won them a victory. They gave her the armour as a gift" Kanan replied.

"Well, she may not have joined us, but at least she's on our side" Zeb said.

"That I'm thankful for. She'll be a powerful ally" Sabine agreed.

Chopper warbled.

"No Chop. I believe we'll see Fawn around" Hera told him.

The droid sighed.

Hera gave Commander Sato the whole report of their trip to Kabera. Including everything about Fawn they'd been told.
The dragons, the stables practically everything. Afterwards, they went into the Ghost and sat down to eat. 

"Kanan​?" Ezra asked.

"Yeah?"

"What'd you think of the planet and dragons being Force sensitive?"

Kanan swallowed his mouthful before replying.

"To be honest. I kinda guessed the rest of the dragons would be Force sensitive considering Hurricane was. But I wasn't really expecting the planet to be. The Force was very strong there."

"Yeah. I felt it too. I hope we see Fawn again" Ezra said.

"So do I kid."