Chapter 41

Three days after Fawn left for her mission.

Fawn lay on Hurricane's back as he glided across the skies of Endor. She'd just finished her battle with the Empire and was now taking a peaceful flight in the calm area before heading home. Hurricane had a special way of flying so gently, it felt like you were lying on a scaly cloud that was floating above the land. He barely moved his wings which was a bonus for being an expert at gliding.

"Fawn" Hurricane said.

"Yeah?"

"We've been in the Rebellion for months and you still haven't spoken a word to Ezra about, you know what."
Fawn exhaled heavily.

"Don't you start on me too. I've had enough scoldings from Hope, Moonshine and Dreamcatcher" she sighed.

"We're all nagging you because you need to tell him" Hurricane said.

"How would you tell someone something like that?! I don't even know how I'm going to tell him. It'll be so awkward."

"You'll have to tell Ezra eventually Fawn. You can't keep this kind of information from him" Hurricane told her gently.

The Jedi sighed and put a hand over her face.

"Hurricane, do you have any idea how hard it was for me when I worked out Ezra was who I thought he was? You have no idea how awkward it is for me to talk to him without him knowing the truth."

"Then tell him!"

"I can't just say it like it's in your everyday conversation! I have to wait till the right moment."

Suddenly, without warning, Fawn's com went off. It flashed red multiple times as Fawn sat up.

"I'm recieving a transmission from Hera" she said.

"Well, answer it" Hurricane told her.

Pressing the button, a hologram of the Twe'lik came up looking terrified.

"This is Hera calling Draconic. The Inquisitors have shot down the Ghost. We're in desperate need of help. The dragons went on a supply run to Kabera, and we can't reach them. Their cutting off long range transmissions. We're on Lothal, please hurry...!"

The hologram went static before disappearing. Fawn stared at the projecter than glanced at Hurricane who was gazing at her. They were both thinking the same thing. They'd been doing this before they'd joined the Rebellion.

Help the Ghost Crew