about the author

Hey! it's me, the author of this story. the one who writes all of the letters. i started this book or imaginative story of mine a while back. i must warn you before you read that updates aren't regular. and the grammar isn't the best and in fact the book has many things that i would like to change such as the pacing.

however, i would like you to know that i don't update regularly because i want to assure that im not writing random things and calling it a letter. for me, my stories are as if they were my children. no, i don't have children, but i know that parents aren't perfect, and neither am i as a writer. but parents try to be the best version of themselves that they can be and that's the way in which i can explain to you how i am as a writer. and i will edit it when i'm done.

sorry for the rambling, i know some of you may skip this but i found it important to express my writing. currently, i have about 5.1k reads and only 3 active readers. but i hope that you know i am grateful no matter how many reads or votes i get for as i am allowed to continue with my passion of writing.

now, some of you may have skipped this but i encourage you to vote if you liked the letter and leave a positive comment or feedback if you'd like. Also, feel free to message me for whatever you need. now i present to you:

365 letters

where a girl writes letters in hopes of a reply.