chapter one

"Silence"

--

As soon Luke brought Ashton home, the room was in silence and Luke couldn't do anything much but wait for an answer from Ashton who's looking directly because he was blind and deaf, he couldn't hear Luke or see him.

It was dark for Ashton which made him want to scream his lungs out, he's scared already he was home just a few seconds ago but he doesn't knows that. Everything around him was dark and quiet. What kind of person would like to live like this?

Luke took Ashton by hand and holding him closely to take him out of the wheelchair and sat him by the white soft sofa so Ashton would feel comfortable on his spot. He still couldn't believe he has a blind and deaf boyfriend who would no longer see him or hear him which made him really sad. He blames himself for this. He sat on his knees just staring at Ashton's eyes who was just looking straight forward, there's nothing for Ashton to see or hear but feel.

Luke pats on Ashton's white pale hands standing up on his knees staring at Ashton which made Ashton feel weird by someone's touch, he might never know who it is, how would Ashton know this was Luke's touch? Luke lets Ashton feel his face so Ashton would know this was really Luke touching him. Ashton smiled.

The only way Luke can communicate with Ashton was hand sign language but Ashton never practiced that type of language because he thought it was useless to learn it and he wasn't going to use it in the future. Now he's wrong.

"Baby, I know you can't hear me-" Luke starts to cry his eyes out it was hard for him to see his boyfriend blind, nothing was going to make Ashton see his face again "nor can you see me but I love you, more than anything in the world and it's my fault this happened to you and I should be the one with it"

Luke's tears lands on Ashton's soft hands and it gave him a signal that Luke is crying, his temples start to turn wet as a tear stream down his left cheek. Noticing by Luke that Ashton is feeling sad, he wipes his tear away from his hazel eyes

"I don't want you to be sad, if only you could've hear me say I love you," Luke's tears continually falls down again in a faster pace.

He lowers his head down as he feels a gentle hand palm on his cheek and rubbing it smoothly making Luke shot back at Ashton who's conforming him to stay calm. Luke holds his hand away from his face kissing it multiple times as Ashton slowly showing a smile on his face as his mouth opens to speak

"I love you Luke, Luke I love you I wish I could see your face and hear your beautiful voice" Ashton says with a crack voice, hearing his sad tone. Nevertheless did Luke would hear him speak again as he quickly place a kiss on his cheek.

"Just because your a bit different, doesn't mean I'll ditch you and I know you're thinking about it," Luke stares at Ashton's hazel eyes with a bit of blue on them, that means Ashton eyes lost his vision completely.

Luke was right. Ashton was thinking about that Luke would no longer hesitate of Ashton being blind and deaf. He been thinking about it a lot when he was at the hospital bed, covered in a cloth around his eyes so he wouldn't see the light that might damage his eyes from it.

Ashton doesn't really like the way he's thinking of his 3 years of relationship boyfriend would have a chance of leaving a person who isn't normal anymore.

He got off from the floor and heard Ashton's stomach growl which kind of made Luke smile a little bit and kisses Ashton on his lips "you must be hungry darling, I'll make you soup." He grabs the blanket from the bag by the handle of the wheelchair and pulls it out and set it on top of Ashton's laps, making him feel warm since the temperature inside the house was so cold the heater wasn't fix yet. Their house was small and that's all they needed. Each other.