chapter forty-seven

"Silence"

--

Song: Come And Get It by Selena Gomez

Luke was looking at the engaging ring with the little black box on the counter of the nightstand. His smile was big looking at it. He wasn't really sure if he's ready to propose to Ashton or not and he's young. At this moment, Ashton is showering so he got a bit of time of thinking about it. Michael and Calum went out to bring them breakfast before they go talk to their manager about Ashton staying here in Belgium for the show.

Luke has so many problems and only one was solved, Ashton.

"C'mon, Luke.. Get it together. Think!" He told himself. He looked away from the ring being frustrated. He doesn't knows what to do actually.

As he heard the water turn off he took the box and closed the ring and slip it into his pocket.

He walks to the door as Ashton opens the door wrapping his towel around his waist and sees Luke in surprise giggling as he backs away a little "wow, you scared me" he says as Luke hugs him tightly buries his face on Ashton's neck as he hears him giggle "okay big boy not today I want to see John today and quick too"

Luke nods pulls away giving him a quick peck on his lips as he release him to change. Then ashto turns around asking a question "ummm,.. Has Michael and Calum been doing weird stuff like holding hands and being all cuddling to each other?" And Luke chuckles and nods "they're dating babe" but Ashton didn't quite got that right and said "did you say relationship?" Luke rolled his eyes and nods as he hears a little gasp from him. "I'm so late then because it was obvious" half way finishing dressing up. Michael and Calum enters with Denny's (American dining restaurant) as Ashton happy claps smiling "I'm starving!"

They enjoyed their meal as Calum decided to dial John anyways.

"What's up folks!" Says John on the phone

"Hey John!" Said the boys "we just wanted to called that our friend is here! Guess who?"

John was on silent for a while guessing who's that special friend joined them today "well, is it my boy Kellin!?" He says

"No try again" Michael says as Ashton just smiles at them not having a freaking clue what they're talking about but he was hoping something good about him just seen the boys smile

"Just tell me already!" John gives up

"Ashton! He's here with us, well at first it was for Luke but he really wanted to join the band again! What do you say? Should we thank Josh for everything and let Ashton take it from now on?" Says Calum

John didn't say anything, he was trying to find an excuse for not accepting Ashton but instead he said "I don't know the kid can't hear yet he doesn't knows which songs he will be drumming to." He says

"We can do something for him go know, we'll figure something out okay?" Says Luke, he doesn't want John to push him aside, Ashton had enough of that already he wanted to join his band again, plays those goddamn drums already he needs to feel the beat when he hits them, he doesn't needs to hear the beat but to feel it how he knows how the beat goes.

"I'll think about it, alright? We got a deal?" Says John.

"Alright thanks John see you tonight." Says the boys except Ashton.

He hangs up. "I hope John changes his mind." Says Michael.

"He doesn't seems SO sure. It seems like he doesn't wants to put Ashton back. But I'll do anything to put Ashton back in the band"

"Don't worry, he will" says Calum patting his back

"I sure hope so.." Looking back at his baby seem him getting ready to go out. Ashton smiles "so am I in again?"

--
(A/N): the chapters are getting shorter I know, but when the book is done I will come back and add some more into it. You'll see a huge difference.

I have to wake up early tomorrow and go shopping *pose* so yeah goodnight and stay awesome my bros

*brofist*