chapter thirty-eight

"Silence"

--

Song: The Lonely by Christina Perri

Up next, Switzerland.

The road once again, Luke was texting Dr. Bolton while the others were playing games on the PS4 on the tour bus. Ashton had to go to a doctor's appointment to check his eyes if he perhaps sees more clearly.

This time Luke was in a jet plane with his two best mates.

Luke was lost in his mind just thinking of his love one.

"You know, this is some fault in our stars kind of shit" said Michael as Calum chuckles.

This isn't some kind of a sick joke Michael he said to himself ignoring Michael's words.

"I'm sure he will fly over to us and meet us at a concert surprise you in some way" said Calum eyeing on Michael smirking.

"I hope so.." Says Luke looking outside the window how the clouds move slowly as the plane moves with it steady.

He sighs looking at a People's Magazine just go take things off.

Michael and Calum snuggled together holding hands Calum placing his head on Michael's shoulder as they talk cutely and giggling while Luke stares at them and hopefully reunite again with Ashton as he gets his vision completely.

Smiling at the thought of him and Ashton together.

--

(A/N): filler?

Anyways I'm so happy!

FUCK YEAH PEWDIEPIE WON A TCA!

1D and 5SOS

HERES A BROFIST BITCHES *brofist*