chapter thirty-seven

"Silence"

--

Song: Stay With Me by Sam Smith

Luke POV

Stroking his soft hair with my fingertips is the part he misses the most.

His smile appearing every stroke I do makes him smile wide across his face.

Today is the only day I get to spend time with him since tomorrow I have to go back on tour on force or I actually get kicked out of the contract and yeah I kind of said it to my manager but I only said because I was angry and honestly I don't want to leave because it's the only job I actually wanted.

Nevertheless, I don't mind being with my sunshine. His cuddles, god how I missed them so much. Holding him in my arms on the bed for the first time from a while like I've missed out for so long and I barely got to hold but now everything is going to change now.

His rosy lips are getting pinker now and the touch it presses on mine are so sweet still and passionate, oh how I wish I can take him with me, but he has to stay until he can see full vision.

I'm so happy he can see now.

His hazel eyes are back.

I missed them. They're still beautifully moisture or as people say shiny pearls, as for me, and they're now eyeing on me

"I missed your beautiful eyes" he said with a smile on his face still appearing on mine. I smiled nodding because of course he couldn't listen to me so I pointed on my index finger to him and showed two fingers saying his were beautiful as well.

He grinned and shook his head. I missed this game where we say one of us is better than the other.

I nodded saying he was the beautifulest person.

I was thinking if I should propose to him now or should I wait a little longer now. And this idea keeps bothering me I should just wait since Ashton just got his vision I want him to see properly at first so he can see the ring perfectly.

I brushed his hair again as he closes his eyes smiling "I miss this so much.." He said. I nodded keep brushing his hair. I missed the way he sleeps and the way he stays close to me to notice I'm here. I promised him I wouldn't leave him, if I don't leave him alone in bed while he sleeps then of course I won't leave alone living his life alone.

"I love you Luke" said Ashton, and that teared me up. I haven't heard him say that to me ever since he was in the hospital

"I love you baby" I said but who cares if he can't hear me he knows I love him with all my love.

I pressed a kiss on his cheek and then he opened his eyes looking at me in the eyes "Luke.. I want you to-"

I interrupted him and kissed him on tr lips gently and passionate.

I love you Ashton

--

(A/N): here you go!

I'm having my first alcohol drink and I'm only 19 not illegal to drink yet but my dad said "lets get drunk!" Lol

This book is already close to 200k!! Oh my god! 300k more and I reach my goal (:

Stay awesome my bros *brofist*