chapter thirty-one

"Silence"

--

Song: Seconds Thoughts by Crown The Empire

It was close time to hit the stage and Luke wanted to give a call to his mum to see how Ashton was doing. Of course there wasn't anything to worry about for now but Luke was worried about him when it comes to shows.

"Can I just call quickly?" Says Luke to his manager and he shook his head because there wasn't any time left for a call. He frowns and puts it away as the boys ran to the stage hearing the screams grow louder.

"What's up Dublin are you ready?" Says Luke as they start playing for 'She Looks So Perfect' as the crowd shouts singing along as Luke sang his part.

The show continue as they sang next 'Don't Stop' and 'Amnesia' which those were the current ones playing around the world.

At the end of the show Michael decided to answer some question from fans right now and the ones in twitter.

"Okay the first one says.." Says Michael "okay this is actually for Luke.. What was your first impressions for Ashton? What made you choose Ashton as your boyfriend?"

Luke smiles and spoke "his hazel eyes, they caught me and they were beautiful when I first saw them. He smiles at me all the time when I'm like shy or whatever. He's the one who can make me smile and do these stupid shit and still made me laugh. I felt like we were one whole if you know what I mean" he took a moment of silence and then continues "but he can't smile anymore, he's broken and I can hardly make him smile now" he pours his tears out of his eyes letting them simmer down his cheeks as Michael continue reading the questions. Luke zoned out of the real world to his small world since he's the only one standing on it right now.

His tears still running down while around his surrounding they're laughing at a joke Michael made but some fans have noticed Luke is crying.

The show ended after twenty minutes later of reading ridiculously questions and answers making the fans having a good time, Luke sat on the case of speakers. He tried calling his mum but she wasn't answering which was really strange. He tried to text her too like ten times and morning, could Ashton's surgery failed? But it couldn't failed because they said perfectly that Ashton's surgery succeed?

"Luke, are you okay?" Says Michael trying to be nice to his since Luke is having a difficult time "mum isn't answering her calls or texts.." He looks up at him "I hope nothing wrong has happened to Ashton i've being so worried all day all night.

"I'm sure nothing has happened, maybe she's asleep" Michael said giving him a pat on his back softly. Luke agrees and he needs to stop so panicky. "Lets have some fun tonight, yeah?" Luke smiles, he did said to his mum he was going to have some fun so this was the fun he was going to do, to go out with Calum and josh of course he had to be invited

"To the fucking club!" Says Michael shouting hopefully their manager didn't hear him out.

--
(A/N): PARTY!

They're grown up c'mon now.

Anyways, pewds got 29Mils! Yassss! Pewds is slaying everyone!

Sorry, well until the next one bros *brofist*