chapter forty-three

• Dedicated to PewDiePie

"Silence"

--

Song: Keys To The Kingdom by Linkin Park

Ashton POV

Mum wanted to take me to a eye exam today for glasses, but I didn't wanted to use glasses again. The doctor message me back saying it's safe for me to travel. I just wanted to go see Luke so badly it's been two about weeks or so I lost counting I've been focusing on doing workouts for my eyes to improve them and let everyone know I can do it.

When I got my eyes back I saw color again. I cried but I felt a hand smoothing my hands calmly I guess I couldn't cry or I will infect them myself and that was bad. Today, right now, I still see a blur but not that much. It was getting better. There's a pencil excises where you have to focus on a point and focus on the eye. My doctor provided me to eat lots of carrots because it gives you a strong vision so I've been eating those a lot and my mum thinks I have carrot issues but how? I love them and I'm trying to get my vision back, right? I roll my eyes whenever she says that. It's just ridiculous.

He also says to get a pair of glasses. What a nightmare, so I had no choice but getting them anyways. The doctor from my eye exam says it's improving very well and I told her about the carrot thing and she thought it was a joke but it wasn't.

She gave me my paper slip for the lenses that was going to be on the glasses, and of course I chose the nerdy glasses because why not?

Then they said it takes a week to be made but I wasn't going to wait for a week for those glasses, the boys perform in two weeks and I have to be there. I told my mum and as much as she didn't wanted me to go I was already packed up in the car as she widen her eyes. I had no choice but to see my boyfriend. It was time to be together again and spent more time together even if I feel so bad about burning those precious memories, goddamn it ash!

How am I going to tell Luke about them? He will probably hate me for good and I don't mind being hatred by the most beautiful man ever.

My mum took me to the airport anyways giving each other mother and son kisses telling me to be careful as usually taking her advice hopefully land in Belgium and getting my plane ticket ready to the desk waving her bye for now as I walk seen her getting smaller and smaller as we are far off distance. And I felt a beep on my pocket and I felt it where it is and pulls it pulling it close to my face to see the message from Luke. He was so clueless he had no idea what was going to happen and all I text back to him saying

To: Lukey Lewkey <3

Your gift should arrive tomorrow afternoon in the lobby. (;

Closing the message icon and locked the phone smiling as I slide it back on my pocket and hand my ticket to the lady as she looks at it and gives it back to me smiling "you can now enter" as I take it from her hand gently nodding saying thank you walking inside the plane finding my seat. It was a struggle walking in the small path even though I have no idea what she said to me but you know you have to be polite anyways and smile because I'm definitely not a rude person. I finally found my seat next to a young teen between 18 or 20 perhaps. I tried to put my bags on the shelves above us. I got a seat next to the window, phew. Slowly siting on my way to my seat not waking the person up

I plugged my headphones on the phone after I took them out. Placing them in my ears turning the music up and relax. I know I can't hear the music I just don't want anyone to interrupt me from this peaceful sound of quietness. All I need is get to Luke as soon as possible because fuck I miss him so much I need his arms around me and kissing him, but all I need to do is wait patiently, it will be worth the wait.

--

(A/N): second update! WHOOO. I changed the song from the previous chapter because I know horrible selection.

Anyways, it's late so goodnight Ashton is on his way to Luke. Yay!

COMMENT FOR FEEDBACK, ITS APPRECIATED (-:

*brofist*