chapter thirteen

"Silence"

--

(I don't know how to dedicate people in chapters so I'm going to mention them in my chapters, don't judge me.)

Dedicated to: Sleepandtumblr for the cover! I love you so much x

all the covers you guys made were so good! I also choose another cover for the second book for Silence.

Enjoy!
X

Luke was packing Ashton's stuff that he needed to stay for three months. It was going to be pretty hard for Luke and Ashton to stay away that long from each other. Luke would know he won't survive at all. But it was only for the best for Ashton. The doctors would take a look once again Ashton's vision and hearing. Hopefully something good was happening for them. Luke was packing some clothes for the boy and his needed supplies like toothbrush and toothpaste shoes and his pillow of course. Luke sighs looking around his room half empty. His other half leaving for a good time. Holding his tears as he sees his love dressed and ready holding a walking stick on his left hand. "I'm ready" says Ashton smiling for Luke. Luke smiles too and easily slipped.

Either way it's for Ashton's good. Luke couldn't stop this anyways to keep his love one home instead. Staying home without Ashton could be a nightmare and so empty without him around the house taking care of him like he's been treating him. Love caring and kindness as well. He zipped the bags closed and grabbed them by his left hand and the other to help Ashton walk forward so he wouldn't bump into places or that would be terrible for him and Luke.

They put the bags in, buckling up in their seatbelt and turning the car on driving to their current place, the hospital.

Luke was driving 30 mph so he can spend the last minutes with his beautiful boyfriend soon to propose his boyfriend as long as he can hear him or see him propose to him. He wants to save some money for the best ring he can find for the perfect future husband to be soon. He's been thinking about it for a long time and it was time to. He's been talking about it to his friends his mum and dad and Ashton's mum, Anna Marie (thanks guys!), about the proposal Luke been waiting for a while. They all agreed and were very happy, but the fans don't have a clue and don't want to spoil it just yet.

Every time and now Luke has been updating his fans about Ashton's mental problem, as he calls it, that it's been going great, a few solutions has been changing and the fans we so glad everything is finally coming back to normal.

Luke doesn't sees it yet.

Hopefully, something good is actually happening very soon.

As Luke arrived at the hospital park and ride. Nothing was moving. It was quiet, a loud sigh and it was a disappointed one. Luke wasn't ready to send Ashton away. Yes Luke and can visit Ashton occasionally but it hurts to see his love one in the bed injected in every kind of medicine to keep you going on your system so you won't faint or any problems he'll probably have like any other patient. Luke doesn't like seen him like that or he'll think they're doing too much to hurt Ashton or drugging him with all these kind of medicine. He cries whenever these kind of things happen. He was afraid they would hurt him

"I don't want to do this..." He says, taking Ashton's hand which he smiles but he doesn't have any idea what's going on.

"Where am I Lukey?" He says. Luke looks at Ashton with about to form teary eyes.

"Somewhere I fucking regret taking you..." He says crying talking to him. He didn't wanted to do this. It was for Ashton's good anyways or he would be like this forever.

He kisses Ashton quickly passionately which Ashton widen his eyes but melts. This was different kind of kiss and Ashton could notice. Something was wrong in his thoughts.

"Y-you're leaving me somewhere ...right?" Ashton says also having teary eyes. He didn't wanted Luke to leave him alone he begged Luke to not leave him alone. But Luke cries seen his baby cry. "I'm sorry baby... I have to..." He says hugging Ashton close to his chest kissing his head. "Luke please please p-please ! I beg u..." He cries and Luke couldn't stand his baby crying and kisses him multiple times. It was hard for them to let go. It took minus to pull away and get to the hospital.

-

After a sad break down, Ashton and Luke were sent to room 204A. The room for Ashton to stay for three months straight. Ashton could feel the cold inside, and it made him nervous.

Luke put the bags aside next to Ashton's new bed. He holds Ashton's shoulders and kisses his forehead.

"I'll be back to get you." He says looking at Ashton looking down the floor feeling guilty leaving him.

"Baby..." He says to Luke.

Broken heart Luke has received from a soft tone in Ashton's sad voice. Doctor Bolton enters the room disturbing their love sad moment "ah! You brought him in time. Don't worry he's in good hands." He says as Luke nods still looking at Ashton not the doctor. He pulls his hands away from Ashton's shoulders turning facing him "please take care of my baby. He's my world"

The doctor nods in approval "my promise is sealed" he says as Luke looks at him one more time and walks away to the hallway already tearing up. This was really the death of him. He's a lost boy without Ashton.

He exits the building walking down the street of night lights not even looking if cars was passing by. They honk on him but not a single fuck given. He hops on the car and spaces out. A angry frustrated Luke appeared and he gets angry hitting on the wheel screaming and crying. Once again he thought

Why not me?

--
(A/N): if this didn't make you cry then I don't know what will.

If this chapter gets to 500 votes I will update FIVE TIMES A DAY FOR THE WHOLE WEEK NEXT WEEK !

I'm not even kidding.

Xx