chapter ten part 1

"Silence"

--

"Dude. What the hell?" Says Calum as Luke was drinking his first time ever in two years a beer. He was done with Dr. Bolton. He believe that he was playing games with Luke. It's just that the system of their labs were not conducting a lot of solar power in the lab.

"I'm tired of his bullshit! He lies so much! I need to find another doctor... But for now, fuck off Calum" he says, Calum was done helping out. Luke pushed Michael away because he said his conclusion wasn't going to be right and not make it yet in time and that made Luke mad. "Well I'm done helping, and if you do something stupid, don't point at us. You're on your own now" Calum says, he leaves the room heaving to the door to leave, and Luke just stares at him slamming the door turning his eyes back to a white wall.

You're an idiot

Luke couldn't believe he just saw his best friend leave. Either of them were going to speak to him. He yells so loud he can hear a annoying sound in his eardrum.

He blames Dr. Bolton for promising so many things to him and nothing is coming out right. His tears start to appear in his shiny blue eyes forming tears in his temples. His black face facing a empty room. He wasn't suppose to be this way, he was suppose to be so happy to hear that Ashton would be taking the surgery so well and see the next extra days, but those extra days are only going to be about is suffering some more until something comes up or heard by his doctor, Dr. Bolton, who's been not busy at all, just making people's life a living hell.

He didn't care today. Today is those days where you let depression eat you alive. He didn't care what people say about him. He wanted this 'day off' so badly. Didn't care how many bottles of liquor or alcohol he drinks. He definitely didn't wanted to think about Ashton at all. Take Ashton away from his life for a day or two. He got up and decided to hit the bar. He knew a friend that would let him pass by without his manager seen his friend take him in.

Fuck life

He thought.

He got up from his diner chair throwing away the beer can to the disposal and grabbing his shoes and grabbing his car keys and not knowing Ashton is the bedroom sleeping. He doesn't even bother knowing he's still in the house while he locks the door. Hell, Luke doesn't give a shit right now, or ever?

He walked to his car unlocking it as he opens the door to insert the drivers seat. He never thought he wanted this for so long, already regretting Ashton. Just he turned on his car someone tapped him from his window making him startled.

"Holy shit!" He said as Michael popped up

"What are you doing?! Where's Ashton?" He asked.

"Inside" he said looking back to the front of the window.

"Idiot!! Why are you leaving him behind?!" He said.

"He doesn't exist! He's dead to me! He will never be fixed!" He said looking at Michael now with tears filling his eyes. He was sick of seen him. He just wanted to move on. He wanted his boyfriend back the way he was before. Hell, he doesn't know what he's doing. He feels lost and pressured too much and he knows it's game over.

"Your crazy! What happened to real love?" Says Michael staring at him. "What happened to the Luke he fell in love with Ashton? Obviously he's not here in this car." He says, as Luke looked down his thighs. Where is that Luke? He said to himself. He tried so hard to hold the tears.

"He's dead" said Luke. Michael was confused. What does he means dead? "What?" Looking at Luke with a confused look.

Luke looks at him back with a sad face. He can't believe what he's about to say to him. "Luke is dead, and this is the new me" as he back the driving stick backwards and made himself drive back and then drive forward to a bar. Michael just stare at him. As much as he's sad to hear that, but he wants his old Lukey back. He won't let him leave Ashton behind because Ashton really needs Luke and he has no idea that Luke just broke up with him without contacting each other face to face.

--

(A/N): sorry it's short ! What did you guys think? Ooooo