chapter nineteen

"Silence"

--

Song: Never Be by 5 Seconds Of Summer

"Morning"

Luke woke up.

It was Dr. Bolton. Luke was happy to see him. He had a few questions for him.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He says and of course Luke gave in "sure" he yawns. He stayed the night with Ashton and knowing how much he's been wanting Luke to stay since he haven't touched his love one almost a month now.

As Dr. Bolton took Luke out of the room to discuss about the results of Ashton's ear test.

"It's bad"

Luke didn't quite understand that.

"I'm sorry?"

"Ashton's ears are really swollen. We thought his ears pop from that instant accident he had."

Luke zones out Dr. Bolton's words started to fade and giving him that flashback from the tragic accident.

"Luke watch out!!" Says Ashton pointing out.

BAM!

Waking up seen Ashton with his face bruised up and his eyelids a bit cut up "Ashton!! Baby!! No!" He sobs harder than ever.

"Luke?" He says.

"W-what?... Sorry I um-"

"I understand, it's hard." He lays his hand on Luke's shoulder comforting him as he sees Luke looking down the floor not trying to show his tears on the doctor.

"Yeah.. It's been really hard.." He says.

"We will do our best for your boyfriend to get his eye sight and hearing back"

Luke nods crying already In front of the doctor. The doctor dismiss himself to his office as Luke is left by himself crying covering his eyes with his paw sweater wiping them off.

"It's all my fault!" He told myself "you're so stupid you're so fucking dumb!" Getting mad but he softens again crying trying to calm down. He opens the door getting inside the room. He looks at his mum revealing a sleepy mother. He looks at Ashton, he's was still sleeping.

He walks towards him siting on the edge of the bed snuggling on his boyfriend's chest. He hugs him tightly but not too tight he didn't wanted to wake his love.

"Oh darling, I wish you can just open you eyes and see me directly into my eyes" he says looking at Ashton's closing eyes. No sound but calm breaths. "I wish we can just escape this silence and go back where we always hang out that park when we met. Your silly black glasses and the hoodie you never get off from. Your shyness and the cute biting lip when you look down and looking nervous. When our hair was down and so long we didn't give a fuck what they say about us.. Do you remember?" Luke looks at him with teary eyes again. Oh how the memories kill everyone.

"And.." He sobs looking down leaning his forehead on Ashton's chest crying

"T-the time w-when I asked y-you t-to be my b-boyfriend? And when we would f-fight silly times w-when refuse to play Fifa w-with me and I-I forced you t-to do so?..." He cries looking back at Ashton.

"We will never be young again.. I want to cherish our moments we have right now.." He says just letting the sobs out.

He couldn't continue anymore it was hurting him just to see his sweetheart like this.

--
(A/N): awww.
I just wanted to update this one.

Even if I don't publish the chapter I'm already ahead of the updates. I'm writing all my chapters right now because then I forget the ideas.

I love you and stay fab x