chapter five

"Silence"

--

Ashton POV

The first time since six months I made love again, and this one was quiet romantic and strong feelings was happening during the process. Luke was being gentle and slow like the movies when a sex scene was coming up. I loved it, and I wish I could replay it if I could see the image.

It doesn't matter, and I knew Luke was waiting for something like this. I've been waiting for something like this. He makes me so happy, and no matter what color of my vision looks like, I know my baby well. I felt paradise. I felt like I could ignore the darkness and let love win again.

Luke is indescribable. You can't find the words to describe him and to be honest there's so many words that actually fits him perfectly. Like our fingers intertwining, and there's no one in the word that fits perfectly like Luke's fingers into mine. We're a solving puzzle. There's no more pieces for people to fit in our puzzle. It's just our pieces into a heart shape.

What amazes me is that he hasn't given up on me.

I'm lucky and really blessed to have Luke on my side. I want to grow old with him and adopt babies together and raise them as a family. There's so much I want to accomplish with him. He's the only one for me. I want to own a big house with him, and I know we live in a small house for now but I want a big house with my drum sets in the basement and all our equipment. It's going to be perfect.

Hopefully I get my vision back. But mostly hearing, and because I want to hear my boyfriends voice. His "goodmorning" heavily sleepy voice. It makes me so happy and when he calls me his babe. I miss it so much. It's almost a month not hearing him.

I try not to cry

I try not to let demons win my battle. Luke makes everything just right and of course he's my shiny armor. He helps me win my battles with love and lust.

I'm just so happy and lucky and bless and amazing and much more to have Luke with me. Helpfully, with my vision and hearing I'm not so scared of the darkness but I hope this darkness stops haunting me soon because I don't like it.

I need to see his face. I want to hear him. I want it back now. I want to look at those marble eyes. I want to see Luke again. I want to see him naked again when we make love. It doesn't seems the same when I can't see anything, what if it wasn't Luke? What if it's someone else? What if I'm getting raped? Am I? Now my depressions are feeling again. I'm crying, does Luke knows? I can't feel anything happy if I can't see who I made love to me?

Why am I not being calmed?

Am I kidnapped? Where's Luke? I screamed so loud for someone to calm me. Nothing is happening..

I'm being ignored. I'm being left out. Luke left me.

I just felt lips. I know those lips. Soft. Smooth. I'm being made out with them. I felt tongue inside my mouth. Then, a peck on my lips. That is definitely Luke. I wasn't left out. He was still here, and his arms are just being wrapped around me. He holds me closely, and I felt safe. I'm always safe in his arms.

He wouldn't leave me, it's just that my depressions are taking me over. This is why I love him. This is why I don't want to leave yet. This is why I can't have enough of him because he cares. He loves me. And I love him.

We are meant to be. Now I can relax.

I just need some sleep. I've always been awake and darkness is waiting for me to wake up and haunt me again, but not today.

Nor ever.

*
*
*
*

Luke POV

I woke up in a sunshine that rays to our faces. Last night was amazing, and I couldn't wait any longer and I'm sure this is what we both wanted or we wouldn't go that far. Ashton was right next to me. He was sleeping like an angel and I couldn't hold it but smile and peck his pink gorgeous lips. I had to go to the bathroom so I scoot him over to his side and remove myself from the bed.

I was naked but this was our house so I didn't care if I walked around naked. I enter the bathroom near our room and peed quickly before Ashton gets up and screams. As I finished, I washed my hands and heard a scream from our room. I quickly dried my hands and ran to our room "babe, babe I'm here. Shh" I said, and he started to cry.

I kissed his lips and made it as a make out session and felt him kiss back. He calmed down as I laid in bed with him once again. We cuddled and that's what we both did, and kissed his forehead. He snuggled on my side as I whisper in his ear "you didn't let me flushed the toilet" I giggled, "but that's okay"

I wonder what would he say if he could've hear me say that

--

(A/N): awwwwww

Snapchat me at Sm0kingjohnny

(First one is a zero and the other is a O)

100 reads//50 votes