chapter twenty-six

"Silence"

--

Song: Alone Together by Fall Out Boys

It was time for another show, Luke been thinking about his poor little boy (even though Ashton is older) and how lonely he could be without him. He's been thinking about how his boyfriend react if he presents the ring to him.

He smiles to himself.

"Luke?" Says Calum. He breaks the thoughts of his daydream "sorry I was a bit carried away." And of course Calum understood but it was time for the second show of the day.

-

They were screaming hopping to the rhythm of song. The fans were screaming for their attention. Luke was hopping making the crowd go wild as the song 'Good Girls' was playing, and Josh, One Direction's drummer for Ashton's absences for now, was hitting the drums at the end very hard that the crowd was pumped to it.

Luke sang the lyrics after they ran back to their microphones

"She said to me:

"Forget what you thought

'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.

So just turn around and forget what you saw

'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

Whoa oh oh oh- oh whoa oh

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

Whoa oh oh oh- oh whoa oh

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught"

And Michael and Calum ends it with a big hit as the crowds cheers for them and thanking them for the greatest concert ever.

After the show the did quick meet and greets outside the building

"LUKEY!!" A girl yells as they quickly rand to the van that will take them to the hotel. Luke heard someone say "u hope Ashton dies" which made Luke look back finding that person who said that. Luke was mad some fans don't even respect their privacy and throwing them rude comments. Michael pats on his back comforting him "it's okay they're immature, he'll live" Luke nods and gets inside the van after Michael and before Calum. The fans tap on the window and the sound of their taps sounded like they were about to break it.

Luke zones out again.

Michael and Calum were worried about it a bit and it wasn't normal at all seen him this way. They both hold hands Michael lays his head on his kiwi boyfriend. They were tired and it was almost midnight at least it was. They all wanted is to rest.

-

On their way out of the van they walked inside their hotel named Holiday Inn and their manager already checked them in into two rooms one for Calum and Michael and Luke by himself. He kind of smirk he had the room all to himself but he wanted Ashton to join him.

"Thanks" they said to their manager walking towards the elevator to the third floor.

Luke catches the door before closing holding it for the boys as they mumble thank you to him.

The boys waited until they get there, and Luke was staring at Calum and Michael being cute with each other. Michael was hugging Calum close to him buried his face on Calum's neck as he holds Michael's waist. He finds it so adorable which he shows a small smile as he sees himself on the mirrors walls. He sighs imagining himself holding Ashton close to his chest and he could hear Ashton say to him

I love you Lukey

Ashton out of nowhere appeared on the mirror staring at him with that cute smile. Luke widen his eyes giggling seen Ashton "babe?"

Ashton nods in his reflection of the mirror smiling at him. Ashton turns around giving him a kiss on the cheek. He felt the touch which he thought it was weird but he loved it. Ashton speaks again

We are alone together, no one will ever separate us no matter what

Luke eyes wanted to water and how he misses Ashton's eyes looking into him and how he knows where his face is at.

Forever?

"Forever." As he sees Ashton raise his pinky up to keep that promise. Luke raise his next to Ashton's pinky is at aiming it perfectly.

I love you

"Luke?" Says Michael, Luke stops what he's doing and see them outside the elevator "w-what?.. Sorry"

"C'mon dude I'm tired as hell" Michael groans holding up the door for Luke, he looks back at the mirror and Ashton was gone. His heart was falling apart and just walked out of it that way.

After reaching into Calum's and Michael room they said their byes and Luke walked alone to his room which was three down from them, he had his head low watching the carpet pass by as he walks and bumps into a girl since she squeal "ahh!"

She fell and he saw the poor girl down, she was wearing a pink dress with a piggy tail tied up. "I'm so sorry!" He grabs her hand and slowly pulling her up.

"Oh no worries" she had brown eyes and pink lips. He thought she was pretty. Her smile was fantastic like bubble gum taste. He was obviously describing her the way he first met Ashton.

"I'm Luke" he introduce himself to her with a smile on his face.

"I'm Ariana" she said it sweetly making getting attention from Luke.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ariana. I'm kind of tired but if I ever 'bump' into you again I'm surely to send a hey to you or contact?" Luke gives her a two index fingers pointing at her. She giggles and nods "of course Luke. See you around!" She walks pass him and he giggles to himself and walks to his room.

Minutes later he opens the door with a card slider and closes it behind him. He threw himself to the bed and sighs. All he can think about was Ashton, but not as much. This image of Ariana was now popping up. He smiles that beautiful smile of hers. He closes his eyes still having that smile appear.

"I can't wait to see her again." he said slowly going to a deep sleep.

--
(A/N): yes I kind of added Ariana Grande in the story.. I couldn't think of anyone else at the moment and it's 11 pm so yeah.

Sorry for taking long for updating I was brainstorming for more details but I suck and I think this wasn't a good chapter and I hope this made your night or morning or evening.

Goodnight x

- Johnny x