chapter thirty

"Silence"

--

Song: Do or Die by 30 Seconds of Mars

Their first stop was Ireland which the boys were excited not much as Luke did. Luke was tired and he needed to stretch out his legs and arms he's been on the plane for 5 hours at least amount.

"Are we here already?" Says Michael. He can't stand staying in the hotel for 30 minutes so staying for like 5 hours in the plane exhausts him and bothers him he wanted to feel the air and walk in the sun then being trap in a small box as he says it.

Calum chuckles grabbing his bag holding Michael's hand exiting the plane "yes babe we are here"

Luke was wearing a beanie this time his hair was out of control as he says it with a red flannel on with his bag on the side of his right shoulder.

He sighs in relief he's in Ireland for tomorrow's show. "Can't wait to finish this tour and come back to my BOYFRIEND and leave us the fuck alone" he says it in an angry fake tone. He hates leaving Ashton behind when he deserves this more than anything in the world.

Flashback

"You boys are touring with One Direction!" Says their manager

The boys cheers and did a group hug, and they couldn't believe with the famous pop band ever.

"I can't believe it!! First, we are sign in Hi or Hey Records and now we are touring in few days between these moments?!" Says Michael as they scream out loud again in their meeting room.

(Reminder: I know that doesn't happens they get sign in afterwards, I know it's wrong fact but it's a fanfic anything happens! So shut up x)

"Lukey!! I'm so happy! This is what I always wanted!!" Says Ashton giving him a a big hug. Luke smiles at this moment and holding the person he likes a lot. He holds him close to him.

"I did too! Especially One Direction I'm a directioner" Calum giggles admitting it because of course you can it deny if you are loving their songs.

As Luke and Ashton pulls away Ashton spoke "one day, I want to do our own tour and perform hearing my drums speak to millions of people." He smiles as Luke looks at Ashton with a big smile and agreed "yeah, me too"

Flashback Ends

Luke looks down placing his back at the back trunk of the van hoping inside before the fans mobbed. They don't mind but it takes time off and they needed to do a quick soundcheck and another one just incase everything works properly. He sat next to Calum this time in surprise but Luke notice they Michael was tired so he had the seat to himself on the back since this ride will take 30 minutes.

When they arrived they made it to a nice hotel. Michael was woken up by the stop and got hit in the face with the back of the seat as Luke chuckles for the first time in a while. "Loser, that's what you get for sleeping in the van" he says and Michael rolls his eyes and ignores Luke but he wasn't mad at him or annoyed which he's always is annoyed by Luke. They got off the van and their bodyguards got their suitcases which was weird to them, they always had to carry it themselves with no help but guessing having nice people around them can get to their meeting quicker or get to their rooms when it comes to hotels faster so fans wouldn't stop them but that's kind of rude but it was managements' rules.

The bodyguards checked around for fans but no one was appearing so it was safe.

The lady at the front desk gave the boys a card slider. It was a room with three beds actually so they didn't needed a extra room for Luke which Luke wanted. He didn't wanted his friends to see him sad and being all emotional since Ashton was all he thought about.
Sadly, he had to suck it up.

They thank the lady and walked to the elevator to the fifth floor, and after they arrived there they followed the numbers from the door to find theirs and when they did they slide the card and opens to their 'fancy' room. They had their wow faces placing as the bodyguards place their bags on the front door

"Thanks Carlos and Joseph" has said Michael still looking around as they found food that had been ready for a while it was. Chicken wings sodas or water junk food chocolate and more. "NUTELLA!!!!" Says Michael grabbing it which got Luke's attention "Nutella? Give me some I'm dying here I need it Mikey!"

"Back off Aussie it's mine!" He said. They were fighting for it. Calum rolled his eyes as he got some Swedish fish candy.

*

The boys were in soundcheck singing Greenlight all night until the session was over.

The finish lyrics they sang were:

"It's taking me over,

I don't wanna play this game no more,

All you gotta do is tell me right now,

You want me right now, come on,

Give me the green light,

We could have all night,

If you just say the word,

Tell me it's alright,

Give me the green light."

When it was time to head back to their room, Luke notice josh didn't attend, surely no need to check the drums since they're drums but he was suppose to be here

"Where's Josh?" Luke asks, they shrug since they didn't care about the drums but Luke was and he was worried Josh was going to ditch them. Josh wasn't in the plane with them since One Direction management bought them a private jet, and 5SOS didn't. He pouts hopefully josh would come soon before the show

"I just hope he doesn't ditch"

Michael rolls his eyes again because he thinks Luke is going insane "he's not, he's best friends with Ashton he wouldn't do that to us, c'mon you need some sleep"

Luke agreed. He walks in front of them he just needed some sleep. As they leave Luke heard his phone go off and grabs his phone and sees a text from his mum. Michael screams interrupting the text his mum send him "I'm going to use the bathroom!!! Do not disturb me!!" Luke and Calum chuckles as they go to their beds. Luke opens his phone and reads her text.

From: Mum <3

Ashton says he misses your touch. That's the only thing he feels safe from, your touch xx

Luke sadly pouts and smiles again replying

To: Mum <3

I miss his touch too mum, I'll be there soon. Give him kisses for me. (-':

And he shuts his phone throw it on the bed and sits on the edge of the bed taking his sneakers off. Calum sees Luke's smile

"What did she said?"

"My angel is waiting on me, he wants me to go fly with him now" he smiles.

"Aw" calum says as Luke giggles undoing the bed and lays down getting comfortable and smiles to himself as he closes his eyes "goodnight Luke!" Says Calum turning the lamp off.

"Goodnight Calum," and then he whispers to himself "goodnight my angel."

--
(A/N): hope you like this semi long chapter. Momma is buying me Starbucks and whataburger!

Does anyone wants to role play Cry and Marzia or anyone that's involved pewdiepie? (I'm role playing pewdiepie by the way lol) but yeah I'm bored so I wanna role play.

If you don't like this story stop reading this shit.

Follow @SilenceTheBooks on twitter for updates.

Until the next one bros *brofist*