chapter fifty // finale

"Silence"

--

Song: Rain

It was a nightful day, the melody music plays on the background and people chatting up and drinking their wine peacefully. It was a fancy restaurant with suits and dresses.

Luke and Ashton were in black suits smiling as they waited on the waiter to attend them to a table. Luke decided to remove his lip pierce so people would respect his view as he says it.

The boys were holding hands as the waiter came to them smiling asking "how many?"

"Just two" he says as the waiter lead them to a empty table as Ashton smiles looking at the ceiling looking at the art of the angels. It was a Italian restaurant.

After settling down Luke looks into Ashton eyes as he blushes he doesn't like people staring at him since he's not use to it from the blindness.

"How are you feeling?" Luke asks as Ashton stares at his lips and says "good, why did you choose this place anyways?"

"You deserve to feel like a princess or a prince if you think that's too girly" he says chuckling as he knew that wasn't a good pet name for Ashton after all.

The waiter interrupts them and asks "what are you two having this evening" and Luke thinks and says "chicken Alfredo because why not?" And Ashton nods agreeing to have the same as him. The waiter dismissed himself from the table and write down their order.

"Ashton, I have something important to say but I feel I will ruin this moment." He says biting his lip.

Ashton was confused. "Why would this moment be ruined?" He asks. Luke looks down as he sighs. Should he do it?

Ashton place his hand on top of Luke's hand shaking it a little and made Luke look up at his eyes meeting them again. Those eyes are telling him the answer as Ashton spoke "no matter what I love you"

He agreed and went to his pockets he's been saving that gift in return

He pulls it out that small black box and Ashton eyes widen. No way.

Luke stares at his eyes and says "it's my time to give you a small gift. A gift I've always wanted to show you and I want to be more than just boyfriends.. Ashton"he opens the little box of treasure. Ashton opens his mouth and covered it with his bare hand

"Will you marry me?"

To be continued...

--

(A/N): oh my god

That's the end of the first book.

Ashton's answer will be revealed on the next book.

Thank you for your support. The Authors Note will be posted next.