chapter thirty-nine

"Silence"

--

Song: Scare Away The Dark by Passenger

They have arrived in Switzerland, and the fans were mobbing them again. Luke was getting frustrated about it and he wasn't himself today. He tried to call Anne Marie since he was staying in his mother's house on how he was doing so far.

"Hey Anne, how's Ashton right now?" Luke was inside the building fans screaming at the entrance of the record Hi Or Hey

"Oh he's doing okay he's been trying to figure out the objects he's touching, but the doctor has been saying he's processing very well. He also told me to tell you he misses you a lot" she said as Luke smiles small he misses him more than anything right now.

"I wish you could tell him I miss him too"

"I'm sure he'll understand me," she faces Ashton holding a pen telling himself on his mind if it's a pencil or a pen.

"Thank you for everything" said Anne Marie as she faces away from Ashton. Luke said you're welcome as they both said their byes and hanged up.

Anne Marie walks back seen the doctor write something on his notepad and clicks the bottom of the pen and place it on his small pocket on his coat. "He's getting better his blur is slowly fading to a clear vision"

A relief came from Anne Marie's mouth knowing he's getting better.

"This is a pen right? It can click even if I can't hear the clicking sound but a ball point comes out of the hole" said Ashton knowing what he said might sounded dirty and wrong on his mind making himself chuckled but his mum and the doctor looked at him confused.

"Anyways" he faced back to Anne explaining "soon he will realize he's been doing better. There's some eye excuses to improve his sight back"

Anne shook his hand for everything these doctors have done "Thank you so much Dr. Bolton for everything for my boy to be back to normal again, and I have another question."

"At your service" he said

"When will Ashton hear again?" Asking nervously looking into his eyes hopefully for a good answer.

"We don't want him to feel a lot of pain, Ashton's eyes aren't really healed yet so we want him to be healed as much as possible before he jumps into the real painful part which are the ears and they're very very delicate than the eyes."

She looks at Ashton seen his mother not so much clear since he has to focus on the image and squirm his eyes a little "I want to go home mum, can we go now?" He asks feeling a little bored wanting to go out now he's been feeling like he's in prison for three months almost already, give the boy a break

"Yes sweetie lets go home, thanks again doctor" he said getting Ashton's had so he wouldn't fall down.

"A pleasure ma'am." He says opening the door for them.

*

As they arrived home Ashton touches the couch to sit down and know where it is. He was finally home, and still not feeling home. Luke was missing.

"When will Luke come back mum?" He asks as Anne Marie pulls her phone out and text him since that's the only way he can understand.

To: My Ash

He will be coming back in 8 months ..

She send it to him hoping he had his phone. Two minutes later he felt a vibrate on his front pocket looking confused who it was until he saw the word Mum

He looks at her and then back to his phone unlocking it and read it

He didn't wanted to believe it but he scared his mother when he slams it to the wooden floor sobbing overing his hands on his face not believing it at all

"Why is he leaving me like this? Does he even cares?! No right? He never did because if he did he wouldn't leave me like this! I knew I didn't matter" he protested to his mother as Anne Marie rush to his side rocking him on her arms "no Ashton that isn't true he tried to stop him baby, don't blame him."

Ashton spoke at the same time his mother did "if he cared so much about me he would stop them and say to proponent for next year our fans know what's going on what does he have to give what they want?"

"Don't reject your fans Ashton please they made your dreams come true!"

"Lukey..." He shuts his eyes crying as Anne Marie tried to rock him back and forth calming him down before Harry and Lauren came home from school not questioning them what's going on.

*

Dinner was nice and calm but Ashton said he wasn't hungry and he was excused from the dining table walking to his room. He laid down on his bed on his left side looking on his wall filled with Polaroid photos of him and Luke remembering sharing their first kiss and first hang out first dinner date first prom date with Luke first road trip together to Poland with their families. Ashton closed his eyes saying on his mind oh how I missed this with you love

Dreams has been filling on his mind on how life would be different if the accident didn't happen.

I miss you so much Lukey Lewkey

He grabbed Luke's black sweater close to him, the day when Luke gave him his sweater after their date together and started to rain and Luke didn't care if he got sick, he wanted Ashton to be healthy and not get wet.

"This isn't fair.." He said eyes getting teary once again "why are you leaving me behind this isn't fair.. It's also my dream not just yours.. Am I replaceable?"

--

(A/N): he's been upset and thinks he's being replaced since the band started the tour without him.

Might do another update tonight if I feel the guts to.

Follow @SilenceTheBooks on twitter

Stay awesomeness bros *brofist*