chapter seventeen

"Silence"

--

Song: Saturday Night by Bad Things

Luke and Liz came to visit Ashton, but for the moment they know Ashton was on check up. They tested Ashton's ears with a headphone to see if anything would happen or Ashton would feel that vibration in his ear.

Nothing

Nothing was happening nor can he feel.

After a few minutes of testing Ashton's ears they took him out of the room heading to his room. Luke was waiting as well as Liz and his eyes spotted Ashton walking back to his room.

"Ashton!" Says Luke getting up before his mother did. They both walk behind the doctor's helpers. One was blonde like Luke but his face was older at age 25/26. The other was African American with the same age as well. They place Ashton on his bed to rest. Liz thank the men's for taking care of Ashton property and well. They excused themselves as one of them closes the door behind them.

"Oh baby" says Luke rushing to Ashton's side holding his hand and hugs him.

"Luke? Is this you? Oh my god" he sobs quietly as Luke did the same.

I'm here baby

Luke smiles kissing his soft cheek. He could feel Ashton's salty tears with his lips. He missed his baby so much.

"How does it feels to hold and touch your baby again?" Says Liz to her son. Luke zone off just by staring at his baby boy. He hugs hums again and Ashton does the same. Holding each other like they never saw each other in millions of years.

"It's perfect, mum. Just perfect seen him again for three weeks.. Almost a month now. We just have to stay strong for each other and no matter what happens I'm still sticking to him I'm not ditching him ever again." He says confirming it to his mother. It's not depends on his mum or promising it to his mum or anyone else, it's up to him to keep that to himself and reminding himself to stay with Ashton whether Ashton gets his sight and or hearing back.

Or he's eventually breaking that own promise he made to himself.

"Good"

Luke smiles back at Ashton and then his mother.

"I just love him a lot. I'm marrying this person for sure no doubts" he says

"I miss you Lukey!" Says Ashton on the background

--
(A/N): short but I don't care.

If you want another update this chapter needs 100 votes.

Xx