chapter ten part 3

"Silence"

--

(Sorry for not updating for a week or two by now. I'd like to finish this quicker but you know this summer my wattpad work would go slow. I've been busy celebrating my cousins graduation with her and family. So if I'm not quick, I apologize, but I do have a social life, assholes. I'm just kidding I love you all. Well... Enjoy!)

It was 01:20, pass midnight for sure, Andrew and Liz were watching a TV show they hardly even payed attention to the name of it. It was something like Pretty Little Liars (they hoped) as a girl was running to the forest from someone they were about to capture the victim which was her. As you know TV commercials always ruin the good parts and you are dying of waiting, well this was Liz and Andrews reaction when they cut it off

"Oh c'mon stupid programs!" Says Andrew, as Liz sighs agreeing to Andrews statement. As the news popped up the reporter was announcing some big news in what's been happening the last 30 minutes, in particularly Luke's face appeared on his parents's TV. They both gasped in shocking seen their son on TV. Oh boy.

"What the f- what is Luke's face doing on my fucking TV?!" Andrews face got angrier his face turning pale to red tomato. Andrew got up from the sofa leaving a sinking hole for sitting on if for a while and grabbed the house phone to dial Luke but obviously Liz said why when the officers probably took it away from him. Andrew was too angry and frustrated and dial on it anyways, and no answer of course. He slammed the phone back and made Liz flinch in scare mode and called one of the other boys for answers. Both parents were scared on what's happening but also angry at their son. Luke should be a shame for this.

Once Liz dial Calum he answered because they treated Liz as their second mother when their proper mothers were busy, but Liz always had spare time for the boys, which was really sweet of her. She calls them their other sons. She was asking Calum about Luke and what was going on with him and why was he in jail.

Calum explained everything as he told Liz that Michael was going to pick him up and bail him out of jail which Liz smiles a little, thanking Michael in her mind for this.

"He's in Orange Building 5, he's just giving him a drug test. 's all I know, that's what Michael said, but he'll be able to leave if we bail him out," says Calum, making Liz a little happy to hear about the whole bailing Luke out.

If Luke didn't have these type of friends that helps one another then Luke's life would be a living hell.

After hanging up on Calum, Liz and Andrew drove where Calum told them too. Andrew trying to cool down, yet so worried about his son. Having thoughts on how the fuck Luke was so stupid to do these things, and where the hell is Ashton? But thankfully, Liz told Andrew he was with Calum being taking care of. Maybe the reason was Ashton.

Liz loves Ashton so much, she saw him as her own as well, like I said before, and she wouldn't dare Luke leaves Ashton for his abilities. She knows how sad her son was when the doctor walked through that white door display on the doorway and told Luke that his boyfriend lost those precious things causing Luke wanting to die for him, but she stopped him from doing that. She told Luke that it was okay, and that Ashton will talk to God about this loses. Maybe one day God would hear him.

"I can't believe he would do such a thing!" Says Andrew started driving to a red light as he slowly stops to it. He was tired and of course it was time for them to sleep, they were drowsy and dizzy (like I am right now!) and they just wanted a peaceful night. "He's going to have a big lesson from me," and Liz thought this was pathetic from him. Everyone does mistakes and they're going to learn from them so they won't do it again, if you don't do mistakes then how would you learn from it?