chapter forty-two

"Silence"

--

Song: Gimmie Something Good by Ryan Adams

Luke's POV

The show in Switzerland was amazing the crowd was so wild our fans know how to party and of course I love the energy they gave us.

Our next show is Belgium in Oostcamp but that will be in two days and today we have our day off and I just wanted to relax and text Ashton all day. He's been making me smile. I want to hear his voice, his sweet soft voice oh how I would do anything to hear his voice again.

The boys and I walked to our hotel room changing to some beachy shorts. I worn a white thin t-shirt and my black sandals grabbing some sunscreen and sunglasses.

"Alright lets go relax boys" said Michael grabbing his pool bed filled with oxygen air. Calum had a ripped holes on his plain tank top and white shorts and Michael's faded pinkish hair dye down and shirtless body and some looking basketball shorts. They walked to the hallway after locking their door to the top roof where the pool was located. I followed behind them as I heated a beep on my pockets causing to pull it out

I saw Ashton's text on the lock screen saying

From: Ashy <3

I have a small surprise for you but you have to wait a while to get to you (-: xo

I smiled, but curious about the surprise Ashton mention. Will be send me cute gifts? What if he's sending me a ring proposing me some sort of way? But I have the ring ready for him here and his ring is ready for me delivering it over here? Nope. That can't be it. It must be like 'I miss you' or 'I love you' letters and sweet gifts like he always do it in valentines day or any other day.

"Luke" said Michael as I look up from my phone seen I'm way behind them and they already entered the elevator without me.

"c'mon slow ass ninja turtle freak, I'm not going to hold the door for you any second longer!" He says as I rolled my eyes smiling as I enter the elevator. He pressed the last floor on top to get to the roof.

As the elevator moves slowly I replied to Ashton's message

To: Ashy <3

Don't do this to me babe! I want to know what's the surprise? Any hints for your babe? C'mon babe. If it's you, you have no idea how fucking happy I'll be like I'll jump around like a dumb... A dumb lost puppy going around like a crazy lost puppy... Okay that didn't make sense, but I doubt you'll be here...

I love you anyways babe, take care of yourself x

Just in time as the elevator stopped at the top of the building as some people were already in. It was two couples and three families. The pool was big enough to like 40 people at maximum. The water was so clear and clean with a bit of sparks. I still had the sunscreen on my hand and they had towels for us anyways, no need to bother for bringing extras with us. We took one each and lay on the chairs they had for us. We squirt sunscreen on our bodies and arms, faces and hands and our backs or it will burn painfully, and our last part our necks. Michael took his sunglasses and place them in a table that stood between each table and dive in as he took his sandals off.

He splash on a lady's face which cause me to laugh and Calum giggle

He then came up the water wiping the water away from his face and sees the lady who was looking at him angrily as he apologizes rudely "sorry, if you weren't on the way you wouldn't be splashed, this isn't your territory lady so step aside" he says. I couldn't believe he said that, as the husband of the lady gets up from his chair and says to Michael "hey you! Don't ever talk to my wife that way you bipolar psycho!" As the argument starts getting bigger and bigger but Michael still continues

"Shut up you chubby elf! I could barely see you standing"

"Michael stop!" Said Calum swimming to him causing Michael to growl as the manager of the hotel and securities being called in a minute by a family member talking as I shout "we should go before they kick us out!" I said as Calum pulled Michael's arm swimming to the edge of the pool, and pull up as Michael still looking at them with a furious in his eyes "fat ass you got there bitch" as we laugh grabbing out stuff running to the elevator before the securities get here.

We pressed too many times on the down button, finally a minute or two we get in as I heard marching. I saw my lock screen that said

From: Ashy <3

Your gift should arrive tomorrow afternoon in the lobby. (;

That wink. It would be something good. I smiled as I heard Michael said

"That girl is the new nuclear bomb, if she made a hit with her add she would collapse the whole damn hotel in one shot" and that, he made us laugh with this whole insult. Poor lady.

--

(A/N): you got an update, all hail Johnny. Kidding, don't bow.

Anyways, Luke will receive a goodie (; haaa.

My sister today compliment me that I look like Stella Hudgens? I think she's crazy.

I might update tonight a quick chapter. Who knows if I got the nerves to.

I start school next Monday I'm not even excited about it anyways. It's the same thing every year. I don't mind about homework I like keeping myself busy and I must say I love projects too. I just hate presenting them, ugh!

Sorry off topic. Well I love you guys a lot your support is incredible it's just unbelievable! Well stay awesome bros as always you guys are and here's a brofist in your boob bitch, kidding here you go

*brofist*