chapter twenty-nine

"Silence"

--

Song: Besides You by 5 Seconds of Summer

It was the day to pack for the tour. A miserable Luke was appearing. He couldn't believe it was the day to leave poor Ashton.

He couldn't stand being away for mine months. "This is amazing! Our first WorldWide tour!" Says Michael in such a cheerful way forgetting his best friend is still in the hospital and not being able to join in.

Calum agrees and cheers as both boys try to twerk just maybe changing Luke's mind and forgetting about Ashton for a bit, but they sucked and gave up laughing it out. Luke zipped his suitcase and place it on the floor with the wheels on the floor ready to roll out.

"C'mon, lets go" says Luke in a sad tone, walking towards the door as Calum and Michael look at each other a bit down seen Luke sad and maybe already figure now when they wanted to remember the situation. In their thoughts remembering about Ashton was going to put them down all the time and it was time for some fun at least. Luke didn't care about their fun ideas all he wanted as Ashton in his arms.

On their way to the airport, they were heading to Ireland since it was close to Untied Kingdom and it was their first show. The tour should end in the USA. Luke sighs as their flight was in two hours so he excuse himself from the two boys to call his mum. He went to the bathroom to have a proper conversation and letting his best friends hearing him out or seen him cry

He dials his mum's number and waits for an answer as he listens to the beat

"Hello Luke"

He smiles, it warmths him when he hears his mother's voice "hi mum, are you going to see Ashton?" he asks,

"Of course since you're leaving him for a while, but I'll be checking on him for you" he could feel his mum smile at him.

"I know it's silly to say this but tell him I love him, even if he can't hear you" he giggles softly making himself tear up "I miss him mum...already"

It sounded like she was aweing in sadness "I know baby, I know but be strong for him"

He nods to himself as he hears someone enter and checks who it was and it was just a random 40 year old looking man and goes back goes back to the conversation "I am strong when it comes to him."

"Good, I love you and have fun" that word 'fun' was pissing himself off but he promised her he will at least try.

"Well I have to go meet up with Calum and Michael. I love you mum"

"I love you too, bye" she says as he happily place a smile on his face and hangs up.

After a nice conversation with his mum he meets with the boys again on the waiting section. They were sharing kisses and laughs while Luke plugs his headphones on his iPhone and plays loud music busting it and ignoring the world. He was listening to blink 182 to the song 'I Miss You' thinking about Ashton and how he misses him.

-
(A/N): sorry i took long for updating I fell asleep for four hours. Because I woke up at 6:55 am just to see 5SOS on Today Show as I mention on the last chapter.

sorry if it's super short I'm going to make the next one longer.

I love you and stay awesome bros *brofist*
(Sorry, I love pewdiepie so much)

- Johnny