chapter thirty-two

"Silence"

--

Song: Favright by Levitiate (Tasty Release)

Download the link from YouTube on your mp3 app for iPhone to listen to it while reading the chapter

"The crowd was amazing!" Says Calum. Already half drunk and half awake. Luke was final enjoying himself, having some bottle of beers and having a good laugh.

Luke forgot the whole Ashton thing that night. They were VIPs on a disco club with women half naked on the poles. This was Calum's and Michael's favorite place to go to have fun. Luke was kind of shy over this. He wanted to go back but Josh stopped him chuckles shaking his head "not so fast boy, you just barely attended the show."

But now after two hours later they were having actual fun. These girls and of woman stripping for men. Yes, this was actually a men club.

Money was being thrown to the girls, placing them on their bikini bottoms and or bikini bras, and some of these girls weren't wearing their bikini bras showing breasts out to them which Luke didn't like to see.

"C'mon Luke go up the stage dance with them, I dare you for two thousand pounds" says Josh.

Luke shakes his head, and he wasn't going to mess his relationship with Ashton. He's going to be faithful and just have a good night by drinking and making some jokes and have a good laugh.

Josh rolled his eyes and kept staring at the lovely ladies as he says it with Calum and Michael whistling at them. After a great show they took a few beers and shots getting so wasted. Luke was so into it but he was too wasted then them.

Calum didn't even stop Luke, he would go with other random men to drink. He would stop at the bar for more shots. He was getting thrown as fuck. He definitely had too much fun at the club. He would dance so weirdly which guys saw it was hilarious.

Soon the DJ screamed "MAKE SOME NOISE!!" As for everyone they screamed for fun. Mostly they were like dubstep music.

"Look at our boy all pumped up for all the night" says Michael cheering for Luke "go Luke!" As Luke gave them a tipsy smile and then laugh.

*

Luke was walking all tipsy down the sidewalk with help of Calum's. He laughs constantly laughing at his own jokes.

"He sure did had a lot of fun, huh" says Michael laughing at Luke

"Fuck! It's fucking hot outside!" Says Luke

"It's 80 degrees bro it's not even hot especially at night it's hardly hot" says josh. They finally made it safe in their hotel.

Calum takes Luke inside his room taking him in bed taking off his sneakers, and he also placed a bin next to his bed just incase he throws it up.

"I love you Calum" he says, Calum chuckles nodding "I love you too Luke, my favorite best friend ever. Get some rest."

"But I'm not sleepy.." He pouts holding his arms out for him. Calum sighs smiling giving in, they both hug each other tight. Calum thought it's been long since they hug this way, and it was since secondary. Lucky Michael and Josh were down the lobby playing some games they had for the guest to enjoy themselves, and it was some kind of Game Center. Luke whispers on Calum's ear "you're my favorite person, and I love you a lot." Calum thought it was cute

"Thanks mate"

"I mean it"

Calum pulls away giving him a confused look "I know, which I'm glad to hear it." Then he smiles at Luke and see Luke's eyes getting watery tears falling to this cheeks. "What's wrong Luke?"

"I just miss my other half of my heart" he sniffs.

Calum looks down

He was also hurt to see Ashton not attend to the tour "I know but this was our dream and Ashton can't stop us from reaching our dreams and I know he wanted this too but sometimes you have to sacrifice a lot of stuff to make things happen" he says with a soft gentle whisper hopefully no one hears the conversation "as much as I want him here we have to keep moving forward"

Luke didn't approve "it's not fair to him Calum it's not! He deserves this! Josh is over cover up for now what if Ashton doesn't get any of it back do I have to fucking sit here and wait until some bring happens? What if right now mum calls me and FUCKING TELL ME ITS OVER!!!" He shouts getting angry crying. Calum tried to calm him down. It is sad to know what if it doesn't happens? What if Ashton doesn't gets it back? These were Luke's thoughts. His "drunk" self was over and it was back to his normal self. It was hurting him as much than Ashton.

"I'm sorry Luke, it's life" he says.

He covers himself with the bedcovers and tells Calum to leave him alone. He obeys Luke's order and mumbles sorry as he closes the door behind him ready to leave him alone for a while.

Luke cries "it's not over baby, it's not, I'm here for you I promise until we die together" he whispers.

--
(A/N): it's not fair for Luke and Ashton. But only God has the last word.

Well hope this story didn't kill you so hard like it did to me

If you wanna role play with me kik me at @iPewds. (With the period at the end) if you want to role play cry or Marzia or etc. !

Follow @SilenceTheBooks on twitter for updates and other great stuff.

I love you and stay awesome bros *brofist*