chapter twenty

"Silence"

--

Song: Figure 8 by Ellie Goulding

It was Tuesday the last week of completing a month of the two love ones separated from each other.

Luke and the rest of the boys were performing, the charity they have created was raising so fast. Like Luke promised, he was doing in his will to make Ashton get all the treatments he can get to get it back.

The last song they were performing was 18. It was written by him, the age he asked Ashton out, the age it made his life magical.

The fans were yelling and shouting and singing along it which made Luke smile for the first since the accident. He was rocking the stage with his three lads he's been knowing. Josh was hitting the drums harder the excitement was in his hands.

He was finally having a good time.

-

"Great show!" Says the manager. Luke smiles taking a sip of his water bottle. Calum was laying on the floor tired with his legs open and arms apart away from the head. Michael was siting on the couch drinking water as they hear their manager to get ready for the hotel stay.

As the manager dismiss himself to get packing. The fans were leaving right now as the boys were packing their stuff back in their suitcase.

"What a show man, hope we can do one again." Says Calum smiling but Luke ignores him, and yes, he was still mad at them for not coming out on time, and no one understands why he's so mad about it at least he now knows about it.

"Luke.. Please stop being a tramp" says Michael with a disgusted face like if he didn't like Luke at all.

"I'm a tramp? Says the one who barely told me about the relationship about how long? I bet a year ago" looks at Michael and went back to packing but he fails and was tired of trying and throws it to the suitcase with a bit of force.

"Look, we didn't tell you because you were having a bad time with this pointless treatments I doubt on Ashton having his stuff back. Oh well YOLO man." Says Michael

He just got Luke mad.

Maybe pissed off.

"YOU TAKE THAT SHIT BACK!" He yells at him pointing his finger on him.

"Get that filthy finger off my sight"

He grabs Michael by the shirt and punches him with all he can. They fall back Luke on top of him punching him in the face while Calum trying to stop him. "Please stop!" Calum yelling help as two securities enter hearing the boys fight pulling them apart.

Michael was covering his nose bleeding out which Luke was kind of proud of it.

Manager enters once again "what's going on?!"

Luke just stares at Michael trying his hardest pulling away from the grip of one of the securities. "He's being a hypocrite! He's talking shit about my baby" he sobs angrily. Michael notices he lost Luke's respect but when he's angry or frustrated he gets out of control.

"Let me go!" Luke shouts. He wanted to do a call to his mum for Ashton.

"Let him go" says the manager "and behave or you'll be having days off and less payment" and that the securities let go of the boys and walks off after the manager leaves.

"I hate you two" he says leaving the dressing room to call his mum about his loving man.

Calum and Michael aren't good friends for Luke at all.

-

"How's Ashton?" Says Luke talking on the phone with his mum.

"He's great, he misses your touch." She says sounding so sadly which flutters Luke's heart. He couldn't wait to finish packing and goes for a visit and maybe sleep once again in Ashton's chest.

"I'll go in twenty minutes or so"

"Alright, well be waiting on you" and after that they hung up on each other Luke smiling sadly to himself

"I'm on my way baby" said to himself.

--
(A/N): GO ARGENTINA BITCHES!

sorry..

Not that I'm Argentinian..

Anyways!

Remember to vote for this story on the @5SOSLashtonAwards 's book award.

All my different ships that I ship are on my other account (@-Luke5SOS) since this account is my Lashton account.

Thank you and whoever wins on the World Cup are honor to win that cup.

All players/teams are amazing competitive!