chapter forty-one

"Silence"

--

Song: Dear G-d by Being As An Ocean

(I recommend you to listen to them (: they're fucking awesome bros \m/)

Fingers tapping on the desk table, producers moving their head to the beat of the bass and electric guitars and bangs from the drums hit, Josh was doing a great job doing Ashton's job for now. The boys were trying to be focus on the songs they're recording for their new album for the summer.

"Take two" said the producer, his name was Brian who also works with Hi Or Hey Records and whenever the boys come traveling to Europe he would be there or if the boys travel to USA or South America a guy name Carmen would be there for them to hit them up on the studios.

Calum began the song for heartbreak girl

"You call me up,

It's like a broken record

Saying that your heart hurts

That you never get over him getting over you.

And you end up crying

And I end up lying,"

Then the boys sing together as he finishes up

"I dedicate this song to you,

The one who never sees the truth,

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the day light,

I'm right here. When you gonna realize

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out

You could be with me now

But I end up telling you what you wanna hear,

But you're not ready and it's so frustrating

He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.

And when the phone call finally ends

You say, "I'll call you tomorrow at 10,"

And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again,

Then the produce said to take a break as he talks to his folks that this song is epic, when the boys came out of the booth the man had a big smile on his face saying "you guys are incredible! It's like you're the next One Direction!"

The boys cough "no, we aren't. We are the first 5 Seconds Of Summer" said Michael as the two boys agreed. No way in hell they would accept that type of comment or compliment. They wanted to be different as possible and not be compared to any other band. Luke wanted to hear from Anne Marie but he got the message earlier about Ashton's reaction for being away for right months. He couldn't believe what Ashton thought being away. It wasn't his fault, the manager didn't wanted the tour to end. As much as he wanted to cancel it but he couldn't do anything.

He was dialing Anne Marie's number to hear his voice.

As Anne Marie heard her phone ring she picked up quickly knowing it was Luke "oh hello Luke, I'm glad to hear from you." Smiling watching her kids playing the Wii on the living room together playing Super Mario Bros without Ashton being left out in the family.

"How's Ashton?" He asks as she sighs quickly walking to the kitchen not letting the kids know what's going on "he thinks you left him. He's pretty mad right now and he torn the pictures of you guys off the wall," and that, torn Luke apart closing his eyes rubbing his temples on his left eye in frustration, and management is tearing them apart.

"I wish I could talk to him.." He says sighing leaning on the wall looking up looking at the headlights of the hallway. "I wish you did too.. But of course he-"

"He can't hear, yeah I know Anne" as Calum enters the hallway from the meeting room as Luke ignores Anne for second whispering to him "hey, we have to do soundtrack"

Luke nods as he left to the stadium with Michael walking away "just tell him I didn't choose to leave him, and I promised him I will stay with him until death separate us. And I'm going to marry him" he says as Anne Marie pours a smile on her face

"Mum!" Says Harry "I'm hungry" as Anne Marie says "in a second sweetie I'm coming....you're such a good kid Luke, Ashton is a lucky person to have a kind and caring person like you. Thank you for helping my son get his sight back.." She smiles as Luke looks down with a big smile across his face "thank you."

She sees Harry looking at her "mum? I'm starving" she nods and says bye to Luke as she hangs up doing peanut butter sandwiches for all of her kids, doubting Ashton would accept the snack she'll provide.

*
*
*
*

Ashton had loud music, he was very frustrated that he couldn't even listen to the music he enjoys. All his stuff were on the floor, tears dripping from the tip of his nose, red puffy eyes, and the Polaroid pictures were torn in half separating him from Luke. He somehow had a lighter on his hand watching the pictures burn in the trashcan. Anne Marie then opens the door and her eardrums couldn't take it anymore placing the plate with the sandwich on it placing it on his counter trying to cut off the music

"Ashton? What's going on? Why are you burning the pictures sweetie?" She says telling herself that as she walks close to him siting on the bed on the edge. She pats his shoulder caressing as she sees her son dropping those tears down his green blue flannel leaving stains of it.

"He doesn't loves me.. I can't stand right months mum... I need him so much I miss kissing each other in the lips cuddling and caresses my scalp where I could fall asleep safely. It's not fair for me I just came out of the hospital for three months and he only stayed a few days with me in the hospital and now he's gone for eight freaking months! It's not fair mother!" He sobs dropping the lighter on the desk and lay his head down with his arms under his head.

She places a hand on his arm "that's not true Ashton.. If only you listened to him.. He tried to stop the tour sweetie.."

"I want to be alone.. Please mum? I need space..."

Anne nodded placed a kiss on his head and walks where the sandwich is at and gets it for him placing it in front of him as Ashton felt something hit the desk looking up seen the sandwich his mother made him "thanks mum" giving her a smile as she returns it back not saying a word as she leaves she hears him say on the background "I love you so much."

She smiles as she closes the door behind her.

Ashton sees her leave as he grabs his phone from the bed seen a text from Luke

From: Lukey Lewkey <3

What you said to your mother isn't true. I try to stop them from making us go on tour without you and I told our manager to stop but he didn't kick me out of the contract because Calum and Michael would join me, and I know Josh is our best friend and he's been doing great. It's still not the same without you here babe... I wish you can come here and join us I really want you here with me while the tour bus is driving us to the next stop..

Well I love you babe don't ever forget that baby (-: x

Ashton smiles and tears up a little. Then, he decided to ask a question to his doctor so he texted his doctor official cellular number if only important questions and he asked

To: Dr. Bolton

Is there a way I can travel to Belgium? That's my next stop from the tour in two days and I want to join my band already, they need me... Especially my boyfriend

He then locks his screen smiling like a idiot and whispering "my boyfriend"

--

(A/N): Ashton is trying to join the band again but mostly to be with Luke once again (-:

You guys have stopped giving me feedback! Tell me what should happen next!

Oh, and some of you have been complaining about my 'grammar' but honestly my grammar is perfectly fine. I know you're just trying to pick a fight. Dumbasses x

300 comments and I'll update the next chapter.

Here's a brofist for you *brofist*