chapter ten part 2

"Silence"

--

Entering a gay bar at 00:09 passing midnight apparently and this wasn't the real Luke.

What's happening?

He asked for two shots, and a random chick just comes up to him

The fuck?

He didn't even notice, he was wasted. No more sober Luke Hemmings. He was sober for three years and promised Ashton he wasn't going to drink anymore because he wanted a healthy relationship with him. But neither both of them were.

"Hey" said the chick, tracing her index finger on him on his skin of his shoulder but Luke was too busy taking shots after shots, and he didn't even care if a girl flirted with him. Shit, he's gay but he was fucking down for anything right now.

"Fuck off" he said, with a raspy voice from the alcohol.

She scoffs and tried to play hard, uh what?

"I know why you're like this," she said, massaging his shoulders and that got him to relax. He was trying to empty his mind and not think about Ashton anymore because supposedly this is the new life. No more worries, and no more tears

Asshole

He asked the guy for another shots but this time two for him and the lady. The lady was groan in frustration trying to get Luke's attention. This lady looks like she was in her almost thirties and she saw him like he was 20 something but he's only 17 turning 18.

He turned around looking at her in a disgust look.

What does she wants?

He thought in his mind. He's been talking to himself lately and he felt so alone without Ashton. But he didn't wanted to think about Ashton for now. He felt so trap inside he had to let out the grudge and be free. Have some kind of freedom to not be locked up like in jail.

And he's now getting it.

"Why? Are you like stalking me or some shit?" He said looking at her turning around not looking at her at all in his sight taking his shots like before.

"What a potty mouth" she says giggling like little girl, and Luke knew she wants to take a hit. If you know what I mean

"Piss off" he says not even bother looking at her. She resist as she wrapped her arms around his neck and Luke was tired of her bullshit and moves, and he just wanted to be alone. His definition of this situation was a hooker wants to be a slut tonight but he won't give what she wants.

He stood up and pushes her softly away from him and shakes his head for letting her know she's being a little brat and limos towards the exit door. He had enough for today, she scoffs and rolled her eyes spying another to get laid tonight.

Slut

Meanwhile, Luke resist on taking his car because his vision was blurry. It was really past midnight and walking into the sidewalk very drunk.

"Fuck l-love..." He says in a deep voice barely to understand. It was dark and he couldn't see a thing. Hoping the poor boy doesn't gets lost. He looked around the town and he can't even see a street sign. No where in hell will he make it home. His vision starts to blur even more and this wasn't helping him at all. He just wanted to go back home.
And when he thinks about him, he means his boyfriend Ashton. Yes, now he feels so alone and the only thing that makes him feel so safe is Ashton. Yes, he does have a stupid brain.

"A-Ashton..." He sobs as he falls to his knees. Too weak to stand up and continue his walking. He hears a echo from far and a red and blue light flashing. He tries to get up but can't but as the lift flash brighter and brighter on his sight trying to focus on the image. He was so tired he laid back to the cold sidewalk and the sirens gets louder. They stopped and Luke looks at two blurry faces