chapter forty-five

"Silence"

--

Song: Sad Beautiful Tragic by Taylor Swift

"I can't believe you're here?! But how?!" He was too excited to see his boyfriend with him in Belgium. He hugs him as he talks to himself and Ashton is trying his hardest to read his lips.

"Slow down babe hahah!" Says Ashton. Luke chuckles and place him back on his feet.

"Can you please repeat what you said and slowly because I want to read lips moving." Ashton asks, they were back at the hotel room siting on the bed together cuddling, and suddenly, this is what Ashton actually wanted. He wanted to feel Luke's arms around him and it was perfect like before. He was back home. Luke was home to him. He never wanted Luke to leave him again or he will chase him again before he even thinks about leaving him again.

"Okay pumpkin pie" he laughs. Ashton looks at Luke's lusting link lips moving slowly "I'm...excited....and....happy...you....are...here....with...me" he says smiling at Ashton as Ashton kind of got what Luke said "yeah me too I'm happy to be with you too... Did I got that right?" He questioned him. Luke nodded happily attacking him with kisses as Ashton giggles a bit loud "I love you Luke" he says

Luke smiles seen the happy boy with hazel eyes and then he frown looking down giving Luke a sad face "what's wrong babe?"

He did catch his lips say that and spoke "I um burned our pictures that were on my wall because I thought you hatred me and left me and thought you couldn't stand seen me like this and probably give up and continue your life without me.." His eyes were getting a little wet. Luke hold him close shaking his head

"No, I will never ever leave you because of this mess. I left you once and I was stupid but I'm not leaving you again you are my love and soul. My life depends on you sweetie. I took care of you because I cared. I cure you by giving you my love to you and to keep it safe in your hands knowing you would need it so you wouldn't stay alone while I work. And you will have hearing aids soon when you hear again. You will hear again baby. You will hear the birds chirping and babies crying the traffic sound the people shouting the sound of the music the ringtones of your phone the glass breaking. Everything baby, but you have to wait. It's worth the wait like I waited this long for you to see my face" he says as he starts to cry feeling Ashton's hand wiping his tears.

"Don't cry" he says looking at Luke's lips as Luke smiles looking at him "I'm not crying crying, I'm happy crying because you can see me." He says as he sniffs a bit.

Ashton smiles caught what Luke says and says "I'm glad I can see you a over again. It felt like its been forever but now I'm glad it's over. I fought back to see you again."

"And now you won again like you always do, you're a champion babe"

They gave each other kisses and pecks on the lips. Luke felt a hand on his crotch and looks at Ashton "are you sure you want to do this?" He says it slowly for Ashton to catch on what he's saying.

"I do want to.." He says as Luke nods letting Ashton do it. He watches Ashton's hand do their thing, and oh how much he missed this. Ashton tugs Luke's jeans off leaving him in boxers. He teases him by feeling it. A moan escaping from Luke's mouth. He then pulls Luke's boxers away from his body leaving him free. Ashton gives it a kiss I Luke's thighs being all slow and steady no rush, they barely came back together and knowing for being away for a while they can go all crazy but Ashton never gave Luke a blowjob before so he wanted to do a little differently.

He holds Luke's hard on cock and placing his tongue on his slit causing Luke lose control. He rolled his head to the back enjoying this and watching his love working on it "damn baby.." He bites his lip hard seen Ashton now bobbing on it. He place a hand on his head tugging that poor boys hair has he whimpers in pain. Luke tries to loosen up the grip but he was liking this so much.

Ashton sucks on it like he's hungrily for it, the pleasure Luke is receiving is unstoppable. He was getting so close. He buckles his hips and thrust on him slowly not trying to choke the poor boy on his first time. Ashton gags but he enjoys it so much he always wanted to pleasure his boyfriend.

As soon as this kept going for ten minutes Luke moans loud "fuck!" pulling Ashton away opening Ashton mouth for him as he pumps him fast aiming at hid mouth to shoot. He tries so hard to cum but minus later he shoots his cum on his mouth, some of them spilled out of his mouth falling down to his shirt. Luke slowly pumps and squeeze the last drops giving it to Ashton. Of course Ashton swallows it all helping Luke put his boxers back up and take his jeans off his body. Ashton took his jeans off too and cuddles afterwords just in time before Calum and Michael enters seen Ashton with Luke.

"Oh my god hey Ashton!" Says Calum and Michael only waved taking their shoes off and closing the door behind them walking to their bed for a cuddle as well.

"Hey guys" says Ashton smiling "I can read lips, sort of. I'm learning though." He smiles widely

"I'm so glad you are" Michael spoke now laying on the bed as Calum turned off the lights "I guess we won't be needing Josh anymore."

"Who knows, the manager doesn't knows Ashton is here. Lets talk about this tomorrow I'm tired, but anyways how was the date"

"It was fantastic and-" Calum was cut off by an grumpy boy "shut up I'm tired"

"Fine! Goodnight boys" says Calum cuddling with Michael. Luke looks at his baby with his eyes closed giving him a peck "goodnight love" says Luke finally sleeping together once again.

--
(A/N): this wasn't even planned it was a last minute quick chapter.

FIVE
MORE
CHAPTERS
LEFT.

*brofist*