chapter thirty-six

"Silence"

--

Song: Cool Kids by Echosmith

Ashton's POV

My vision isn't this clear and all I can see is a blur

When I first saw a light I was smiling so hard inside my heart. My poor heart was pounding so hard I couldn't believe I was seen something. It was my paradise, and that paradise was telling me that I was able to see. Then a beautiful face was blocking my vision, I'm glad it did gave me the attention to see Luke's face.

I couldn't be happier but to see his face, sadly I can't hear at all I saw a white coat which I was guessing it was the doctor. Blabbing whatever the hell what was happening.

My life was getting brighter. My life isn't dying after all it was a huge misunderstanding of course, and I'm uncertain that my hearing won't come back. If my sight came back hopefully all the way back then I guaranteed my hearing will come back

I fought so hard for my sight and I just can't be happy about it I finally get to see my siblings mum my boyfriend my best friends my fans I get to meet them again

I don't have to disappear anymore or as the social media says I am hiding from everything. They don't know how much I freaking struggled I been in this situation for so long please just give me a break already.

I will never ever leave this band that means a lot to me.

Now I get to feel and see the hands and lips of my damn boyfriend.

I deserve to be darn happy right now.

I deserve it

And I don't care what everyone is going to say, as soon I get out if this mess I will go back out on tour with my three favorite people and hit those damn drums as hard as I can to let them know I'm ready to rock and forget this mess even happen and hear all those screaming fans that I miss.

I'm ready to spend the rest of my freaking damn life with my one and only future husband, Luke Hemmings my love.

I'm loving life all over again.

--

(A/N): second update, LOVE ME.

I love you guys and share. vote. comment. READ!

Follow Silence twitter page @SilenceTheBooks

Until next time bros *brofist*