chapter twenty-one

"Silence"

--

Read the previous chapter

Song: Young & Beautiful by Lana Del Rey

Sadness.

That's all Ashton felt whenever Luke was doing shows. He never like seen Luke leave.

"Is he here?" He said even though he thought someone was here but Liz was but how would he know she was there?

Liz awes

"He will come back sweetie, he'll come back soon just hold on" she told him but she knows he can't hear her.

The nurse comes in and smiles "sorry to interrupt, I'm here to check his hearing" she says politely

"No worries, come in" says Liz giving her a fake smile.

"I'm Ms. Andy by the way" she says, she was young like a student actually first timer perhaps.

"Hi, andy"

Nurse Andy walks towards Ashton's ears with a testing ear plug to check him out

Liz doesn't like that at all. She's been praying for the poor boy to God, everyday from now to then she goes to the house of Gods and asking him a favor about Ashton. She cries a bit and she sees Ashton as her own son (not that she hates her blood sons, of course not) and she hates seen people this way.

"I hope he hears something" says the nurse

"He's dead sweetie, of course not" she fake smiles but in the inside she thought

This girl is stupid he's dead didn't the doctors told you about this patient? Of course not they're stupid for not letting you know - by the way why did they send you here in the first place?

Surely Liz is now a bit mad about it but only they know why they send her here. But they didn't even do anything about the ears only the eyes.

Ashton felt the nurses hands but the hands were so small he knew this was someone else maybe a nurse as he guessed it correctly.

"Not Lukey..." He says.

The nurse looks at Liz with a confused look and a bit weird that Ashton was touching the hands more... Cutely?

Liz smiles and looks at the nurse explaining why Ashton feels hands, the more she explain it the smile grows bigger on Nurse Andy's face

She thought it was really cute on her mind. She looks back at Ashton's face giving him a pleasure look.

After that moment a rushed Luke came inside so glad to see his mum giving a warmth loving hug and says hi to the nurse seen Ashton being checked.

He sat down next to his mum holding his hands with hers. "How's my little monkey" he says smiling at her hearing Liz's giggles by the nickname Luke gave to Ashton.

"He's okay, he called for you a while back"

Nurse Andy was done checking and stop by them "the patient's ears are still the same nothing has process the medicine we provided. In two days he's going inside the surgery for eyes, and maybe something good will happen afterwards"

"I hope so"

Luke thought and nods "thank you"

Nurse Andy dismiss herself from them and walks out closing the door behind her

"That nurse doesn't knows anything because they've been focusing on Ashton's eyes first then the ears and I think Dr. Bolton is playing on us or something" says Liz making both think but Luke speaks

"It's okay, because the concert we did was for Ashton's charity, guess how much?"

"How much?"

"Guess mummy" Luke smiling to his mother which Liz couldn't resist on smiling staring at his son smile for a long time since this happened.

"Mmmm... Two hundred thousand pounds?"

"Nope, a little higher mum"

"Uh, two hundred fifty pounds?" She says

"No mum higher!"

"I give up"

"Five hundred thousand pounds almost to six hundred thousand pounds! Just for Ashton's treatments!" He says a bit louder which Liz was so happy to hear this news giving his son a big hug both about to tear up.

"Oh my god!"

"Not just from the fans but also from our friendly friends! I heard dad, Ben, and jack are going to donate for him I just don't know when yet."

Liz loses the hug wiping her tears with the help of her son of course. Nothing could be better than this.

"I'm so happy baby" she says, Luke smiles and then he hears a soft quiet voice from his one and only

"Lukey..." Says Ashton

They both look at Ashton then each other "go, he's been crying for you" she says Luke approving his mother's words as he stands up slowly walking towards his baby.

He carefully sat down on the edge of the bed. Of course Ashton could feel that so there wasn't any reason why luke was trying to sit down without letting Ashton know that.

"Hi baby, I have good news for you.." He trails off. He sighs.

"I raised money for you, two things actually. One, to get those treatments and you can finally see and hear. I love you a lot and I want for the best for you. The other is.." He holds Ashton's hands, and the thumbs of Ashton's starts to feel. They were big and the bracelets and or wrists bands were touching Ashton's wrists, and from that Ashton smiles as Luke sees the smile appears in his face which also Luke smiles back

"Lukey! I missed you so much" says Ashton, Luke leans on giving him a passionate kiss. Ashton kisses back giving it the same speed and which it's what Ashton wanted for so long.

Luke pulls back and clear his voice trying to finish what he wanted to tell Ashton. (Of course Ashton can't hear but he can pretend Ashton was listening to him)

"Is that I want to buy you a engagement ring" he says

Liz smiles and teary eyes appears again, it was lovely to hear from her son.

"But how is he going to see it?" Says Liz

Luke turns around to his mother "at least he can feel the small box that the ring is going to be in" he says as Liz agreed to the plan

"I like that."

Luke turns around and slowly getting in bed with Ashton, covering himself with the blankets that Ashton was in, he pulled Ashton in him, spooning, and smelling his hair, strawberries, and he loves it so much.

"Well I'm going to let you two sleep" she says giving each other's byes and Liz blows both boys a kiss and leaves turning the lights off while she leaves.

It was dark in the room and Luke gives Ashton a peck on the lips

"I love you sweetheart" says Ashton. Luke smiles.

"I love you darling"

And they both slept peaceful, it's what they needed.

Peace.

--
(A/N): oh well

Congratulations Germany!

Lets celebrate with this chapter!

*dances*

My parents are mad because they didn't won lol.