chapter two

"Silence"

--

Luke POV

It was 23:45 laying Ashton for bed wearing his favorite batman pjs of course, he loves batman to death, and I remember him wearing a batman shirt on set. He would always talk about batman during tour for our One Direction lads, but that was three years ago before I asked him to be mine.

His hair was very puffy and crazy just the way I love to see it in him, his eyes staring off space but honestly I wish he would directly see me instead of the ceiling. I covered him with the bedcovers tucking him in. I don't usually do this because he's old enough to cover him but he doesn't really knows he's in bed he probably thinks he's in some kind of mattress but this is our mattress where we only sleep together.

I gave him a kiss on his cheek and saw his small smile "would you sleep with me?" Ashton said, I sigh and nodded to myself because of course he can't see me nod. I took my shirt off and shoes then after my black skinny jeans then climbed into bed with Ashton. I laid behind Ashton scooting him closer to me, wrapping my arms around his waist and nose covered by his hair smelling the shampoo which smells like kiwi with strawberries. My favorite.

I smile during the process, it's been a while since we, well I, done this with Ashton. I miss every bit of it. It feels like déjà vu when Ashton came into my house, the first night we slept like this and Ashton giggling while smelling his hair and he thought it was awkward but for me it was a piece of romantic

Flashback

Opens the door to our room to Ashton who was surprised

"Wow, this room is enormous!" Says Ashton with a big smile walking around the house and sat on the bed and noticed the Rose petals that says 'Welcome Home'

"Aww, this is so cute." He giggles and looks at it once more before he looks at me.

"I just wanted you to feel home" putting the bags to the side, walk towards Ashton and kisses him passionately. "Are you sure you're actually ready to move together? Seems like we're going to the next level too fast?"

Ashton's face was a bit unsure but I took his hands and intertwine them together with mine "I'm sure, as long as you're ready to be with me" I say without a hesitation. Ashton nodded

"I'm always ready when it comes to you babe," he smiles and kisses my lips as I slowly push him to the bed flat, crawling on top of him without breaking the kiss putting our hands above his head.

We kisses some more and I stopped the kiss, giving him a smile and laid beside him without removing my hands from him, he looks at me with a innocent face "do you love me?" Says Ashton.

"Of course, if I didn't I wouldn't be with you but I do so yes I love you baby," slowly Ashton smiles at me.

"No matter what happens you'll stay with me, promise?" He pulls his pinky out, I smiles at him and nodded pulling my pinky out and made it a knot together

"I promise" leaning in to kiss him, I could feel his smile against our kiss.

Flashback Ends

"I promise" I whisper to myself as I hear Ashton sleep peacefully as an angel. My eyes were shutting slowly but I wasn't sleepy I was just tired of seen him like this, I know he's stressing and feeling scared just seen darkness and silence because he's new to this. I'm here for him no matter what, I'm not giving up on my love. Never.

My eyes were shut, and the only thing I could do for now is dream of our memories I cherish so much I want to repeat them again.

*
*
*
*