chapter forty-six

"Silence"

--

Song: English Love Affair by 5 Seconds Of Summer

Ashton POV

So I have finally improved my sight regularly and I've been doing what the doctors has told me.

Reuniting with Luke was the most happiest moment ever. I was his surprise and I wanted to make us both happy, and I couldn't stay another day or months without being with him. So, I had to do a plan and send him a 'gift' so he would be a happy boy again.

And when I saw that happy face lighten up I felt so nervous but a good nerve and when I reached to his arms I was back home.

When he took me to his hotel room things got weird without being planned but I wanted to give it to him. I know we aren't those kind of persons being all dirty and swallow or trade cum. I just swallowed Luke's sperm. Yuck, but I think in some ways he deserve that for waiting on me this long.

They say as long as at least one person cares for you, life isn't a waste. So when things go terribly wrong, and you feel like giving up, I have to remember that Luke is still there for me. There are two reasons I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and him in my heart beating and I smile of course.

If I don't romance him, and if I don't adore him, and if I don't cherish him. I don't deserve him.

He came into my life when everything seemed so dark, but he gave me the light to escape my nightmares away and I found my way to his heart. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. They say people in love can be foolish. You know what? I don't mind being a fool for him, forever!

Please let me know what I did to deserve you...I want to make sure I keep on doing it!

He's the major reason I am actually breathing and haven't given up on life, but yet sometimes he take my breath away...

He colored my world.

They say you fall in love only once. I think that's BS. Every time I look at him, I fall in love all over again.

I'm addicted to Luke and his touch, hands, breath, eyes, color lips, and much more.

Whatever Luke does, I'll walk with him. Hoping that his every dreams will come true. Anytime, anywhere, I'll always be there. Wishing him love and happiness because I care.

Nobody tells fish to swim, birds to fly, cows to moo, dogs to bark - they just do. Just like nobody tells me to love him. I just do! Every single day, I am grateful for having him in my arms and my life and next to me. I will love and cherish him forever.

I fell in love with him because of a tiny million things he never knew he could be doing today.

My smile is true only when I'm with him. But hey! I love him. He knows that, right? Right. He makes me sick. Lovesick. And even if he's like two inches away and doing something and he's not looking at me I miss his eyes looking at me, they make me happy and they're so pretty all day. I wish he can kiss me all the time but that can end up being so tiring.

I love him so much I'm just so lucky I have him in my life. He's my lifesaver. He saved me from suicide. I was so close of leaving him.

Yeah I was stupid but now I'm closer than ever. I love Luke from the bottom of my heart. I can see his fave clearly.

I'm really nervous to see our manager, and Luke wants to take me even if I told him I didn't wanted to show up or our manager will be in a strict mood. And I can't thank Josh enough to cover me up he's a good lad. Hopefully today it goes all well. Maybe I can start to work today for the show tonight. All fingers crossing!

--

(A/N): this was like a cute love note on Ashton's mind about Luke.

I'll be updating again.

ITS NEARLY OVER OH MY GOD )':

It's ending on Sunday afternoon (I hope, before school starts)

*brofist*