chapter sixteen

"Silence"

--

Song: Kiss Me Kiss Me by 5 Seconds Of Summer

A sunny day has arrived on the London city, the clouds were clearly shiny rays down the area.

Even if this day was so beautiful and such a happy day Luke wasn't happy at all. It was giving him a hard time to smile to his fans screaming on his face. It was giving him a hard time having a straight face and smiling waving to his fans.

The 5 Seconds of Summer band had to perform today in Wembley Stadium. They start touring today, and to cover up Ashton's space they called Josh to help them out for a bit. Josh wouldn't dare to cancel them because they were friends with them and the One Direction lads of course.

They promised the fans that they were going to your no matter what situation they had from Ashton they wanted to put a show for them.

"@5SOS: we are coming for you ! UK TOUR (-: xx WE R EXCITED!" Tweet from Calum.

Luke was still not in the mood to deal with them and their relationship. He acted like nothing happened but that makes Calum sad and Michael pissed off at him.

Before they start touring they had a day off and like decided to hang out with his mum for the day. He needed to catch up with his mum, and they called last night and made plans for a mother and son day. Luke needed his mum to agree or disagree he should pick a shirt or jeans he thought it was time to go shopping and he didn't wanted to go with Michael nor Calum.

Since he's going to be away for a while he needs a lot of clothes.

-

Luke grabs his black leather jacket and his keys for his car. He owns a black mustang, hop on and starts the motor. He was looking for his black shades and puts them on, checking himself on the mirror if his quiff was falling down, no it was perfect standing up working with him. He starts driving turning the radio at the same time and the song "Settle Down" by The 1975 was on. He was lip syncing the song. He was driving to his mum's house. It wasn't that far where him and Ashton lives. It was like sort of the same neighbourhood. His mum was waiting on him on the sidewalk. He was happy to see his mum and her smile appearing.

She waves before she opens the door after Luke stops the car. They gave each other kisses on the cheeks and "I miss you" sayings. She seatbelt her belt. He drives himself and mother to the mall, Westfield London, to shop.

When they arrived, they first enter to hot topic because Luke was dying to buy new band shirts since that's what he really loves a lot. Bands is his life, aside to Ashton, and he saw a nirvana tee they had chef colors as he says it. Some two pairs of black jeans and excited to cut the knee part. Some hoodies that was black and the other like a color gray/black faded.

"You're always wearing black Luke, you should change it now." Says Liz.

Luke sees his mum with a tired face and sighs, and the reason he's buying all black is because he knew something bad is going to happen.

"Mum, it's my clothing I'm wearing not you." He says as the guy tells him how much using his debit card swiping on the machine punching his PIN number.

She nods for approval, she was probably sick of washing his black pile of clothes when Luke used to live in her house.

As he grabbed the bag with clothes he purchased inside, they get out going to TopShop next.

"I like this dress" says Liz as she spot it on the entrance. Luke smiles, it was a orangey color and he thought it would fit on his mum perfectly. She picks it up putting it on top of her body to see how long it lands. Perfectly in underneath her knees.

"You should try it out mum" says Luke as Liz nods for approval. She walks away from Luke to the dressing room. Luke looks around outside the store and saw some available benches, he sat on the bench to the write pulling his phone out looking for Dr. Bolton's number to call how's Ashton. He got interrupted by his mum's fake cough making him look at her

"He's fine sweetie, c'mon, I'm taking it" she smiles, Luke sighs happily and nods paying for the dress.

-

They ended up with 20 bags? Interested. They stopped by the food courts. They both had a strawberry slushy. They saw people pass by and Luke keeps looking at his phone while slurping on his slush.

"Luke.. Leave that phone alone. He's okay sweetie." She says once again and Luke just sigh in annoyance but accepts his mum's order.

"I'm always worried about him." He says half way done with it.

"I understand"

"No you don't mum, he could be dying of sadness"

Liz is heartbroken by hearing that from her son. Liz knows how sad and frustrated and stress it's causing Luke. She knows her sons pain. "Either way I try to ignore the situation, I feel like I'm forgetting about Ashton if I do that so I can't stop feeling pain or I'm just letting Ashton fight this pain alone"

"How about this, lets finish this son and mother day and tomorrow we can go see him? A visit I'm sure he wants to feel your hands. That's only thing that he loves, to feel your hands and face and maybe a kiss since you haven't kissed him for a while" she says.

Luke smiles wide.

"Of course mummy" he says kissing his mum. She giggles, soft and happily. They both get up ready to throw their empty bottles. They grabbed their bags heading down the electrical stairs together.

There's nothing more than a happily ever after this day. Tomorrow should be another adventures with each other.

--
(A/N): a mother and son moments are the best.

Some are saying this book is better than After? I don't even know what that even is.

Please read my other books and I know this book is great but please read my other books I feel like my other books are lame no one doesn't want to read them and just want this one to be update all the time.

Thank you

-Johnny x