Chapter Thirty Two: Are You Two Getting A Room, Or Guns . . .

Tina's POV

    "So what are you all smiley about?" I ask Cheyenne as she skips into the hotel room.

    "Getting my life organized. That is all," and I swear to God, almighty, that Cheyenne actually winks at this point!

     "And what on earth is that supposed to mean?" I have a feeling . . .

    "I think my boy problems are finally sorted out!"

    "Wait . . . You aren't dating another one of your cousins now, are you?" I tease slightly. Only Cheyenne would have ended up in love with one of her relatives for a time. I really hope she hasn't already run back to Lysander, though.

    "Nope! Better," the older girl grins, twirling the tips of her long, wild blond hair. "Shane and I made up. I thiink . . ." She trails off in thought, trying to decide in her head if whatever went down counts as haveing made up.

    If she is back with Shane, I need to actually kill her. I have been trying to talk myself into finally completing the deed. Trying to persaude myself to finish her off, at long last. It is the final thing I can do to honor, to commemorate my aunt. Auntie Lilith, who tried to make a warrior out of me. But it has been so long. So long since I saw her cold heart shine darkly through her glassy eyes. I have almost forgotten through I everything that has happened over the last handful of weeks. I have lost track of how long we have been in Florida. Was it really just weeks? It feels like months, almost years. 

    I need to kill her off. If I don't do it soon, I never will. Auntie Lilith would be so so very disapointed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Cheyenne dances around, and I grip the steak knife behind my back. I am going to do it! I can do it. I have to-

     "Guess what, Tina," Cheyenne jumps in front of me, grinning wildly. "I have a song for you! I thought we could record it on my cell phone. So I can learn to be a better singer and-"

     "Okay," Whatever keeps her occupied so I can get it over with. So I can finally get it done with. FInished . . .

    "you gave up the love you got & that is fact

she loves me now she loves you not and that where its at

cause when you thought your love was deep

finders keepers losers weep yeah

love my love my love du jour shes mine all mine

my minds made up ya i'm so sure because theres none so fine

the thing you found your losing sleep its all about the love you keep

yeahs shes beyond beautiful

yeah she never been nobodys fool that she'd be stuck with

yeah its all about me & you

believe or not theres nothing we got

thats beyond beautiful

full of lust

full of love

without no clue

and though i was the one sure of

and then came you

into my life it served me right

nobody ever did it quite like you

yeah she's beyond beautiful

yeah she never been nobodys fool that you'd be stuck with

yeah its all about me & you

believe or not theres nothing we got

thats beyond beautiful

yeah she's beyond beautiful

yeah she never been nobodys fool that you'd be stuck with

yeah its all about me & you

believe or not yeah what we got

its beyond beautiful"

    Cheyenne is so full of passion that I drop the knife on the side table. Next time . . . I just . . . . Who can kill someone so innocent seeming? But she did kill my aunt . . .