Chapter One

I got out to the taxi after I paid the amount on the metro. I saw many different vehicles outside the club I've chose to spend in. Wearing this unusual clothes that I've bought in the mall, I walked toward the entrance.

Actually I really don't know what I am doing here, all I knew that the book I was reading earlier encourages me to go here. It is too sudden for me to decide whether I stay in the house or to go here in the club.

It is my first time and I don't had any companions to be together.

The two bouncers doubted as they saw me, but they let me in. Once I laid my feet inside my whole body seemed like a jelly because of the loud sounds of music and the yelling of people around.

"Ouch!" Napainda ako sa pag kabangga ng isang babae sa aking balikat.

She didn't stop to say sorry even though she bump me with so much force. I caressed my shoulder and walked through the crowd. I saw a stool so I sat there, the bartender shifted his gaze at me and asked for my drinks.

"What drinks, pretty Lass?" He asked.

"Oh! I don't drink liquor nor whiskeys." I answered and smiled at him.

"Oh, I see! But in your look I think you had money for some cocktail but I suggested you should try the 10% alcohol drink. You wouldn't enjoy the night club without alcohol." He said while putting some drinks on the glasses.

Nakinig lang ako sa kanyang sinabi.

"Let's make a deal, pay this first glass of alcohol drink then if it tastes good to you I'll pay for the other glasses." He added.

"But ... I don't drink."

"Just try it, Lass!" He offered the glass.

Wala naman sigurong masama kung iinom ako ng isang baso. Wala naman makakaalam ako lang at pati na ang bartender na 'to.

I nodded and beamed.

I held the glass, and smelled the liquid inside it. Not too strong but the taste is really okay for me as I gulped it all. There's a bitter taste but it is good enough for a first timer.

"Tastes good," I commented.

"Want more?"

"Later," I said.

"Okay, by the way I'm Edward the bartender." He offered his hand for a shake hands.

"Payton," then I held it and shook.

"Nice nam-" hindi nya na ipag-patuloy ang kanyang sinabi ng may dalawang lalaking tumabi sa akin sa mag kabilang side.

I looked at the person in my left side, and my eyes widen in shock when I saw him again.

"Isaiah!" I exclaimed.

"Isaiah?" Ulit naman nya sa tinawag ko.

"Oo," naguguluhan kong sambit habang sya ay naka poker face.

"Mali ka ata ng taong hinaharap," sabi naman nung lalaking nasa aking kanan kaya naman napalingon ako sa kanya. At doon ko lang napagtanto na mag kamukha silang dalawa.