Chapter Fifteen

I was so excited as the captain announced this, "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Ninoy Aquino International Airport. The local time is 4:57 pm and the temperature is 32.5 degree Celsius..."

I was smiling from ear to ear like it is my first time to see the Philippines, but actually I was felt like that. I missed this place so much, this place reminds me of lots of happy memories including the day we born.

The captain announces more, until the only words I have remembered is have a nice stay! I'm still feeling the same excitement when the plane embarked and now that it is already landed. I'd wait for the seatbelt to sign off before I stand and walk outside the plane.

I picked my sunglasses and walked through the aisle. "Have a nice stay, Sir!" The stewardess happily said before I took my first step on the stair. I just gave her a polite nod and put my sunglasses in front of my eyes.

It was so nice to see this place again, wishing my brother could see this, too, or maybe he could stay here, too. It's unfortunate to say that he couldn't even how wants he tries.

In fact, he supposed to be back here to see Payton but one unfortunate scene ruined everything of his precious dreams. He is ready to settle down with that girl, he loves her more than the other woman he knew before her. I was so proud the day he admitted, he admitted all about her how he loves her.

He said that, "Once I see her anywhere, I will promise to kneel down in front of her and offer this ring of love. I will marry her, bro! I will, 'cause I love her."

He is wondering that day, he is telling all about his plan once he get back in the Philippines. It was my first time seeing him like a wimpy teenage boy that is planning to court one of his girl classmate. His feeling was so genuine. He really in love with Payton.

That is one of the reasons why I'm here—to meet Payton again and tell her about what happened to my brother. I know my brother would like what I am going to do. I will do what he wished to me before he left us, and before I left him in Brazil.

But, I don't know what would be my reaction once I see Payton again with my naked eyes. Would the act of sharing on the bed emblems? Would her moan of freaking her harder lingers? Everything on me still end with a question mark.

It just mean that I'm confuse, and clueless in everything that might happen on this journey. Because she is the reason why I made a mistake once before to my love, to Jasmine.

The taxi stopped in front of a nearby hotel, I decided to stay here for convenience at least for one day while I'm searching for a condo unit. I could sense that I would've probably stay in Philippines longer than one month, nonetheless, it was still a tentative decision.

I got my keys and room number, it's getting late and dark outside and my body is yearning for some comfortable flat and fluffy bed. I need bed than foods after a long hours of sitting on the airplane by myself.

I rest my whole body on the bed. I tucked the pillow in my body as if I'm hugging someone while laying. I miss the girly scents of Jasmine. And speaking of my girlfriend, she didn't know when is my flight. I haven't answered her calls and texts on me last night and even last last day.

I want to surprise her, but more than of that is I want to see Payton first before she even disallowed me to do so. I would let myself do my first agenda here while she is still in a vacation with her whole family.

I heaved a deep sigh, before I get the proposal ring and the instax photo of Payton inside of my pocket. I stare at her face on the photo, she looks so innocent and lovely. She is with my brother, and they are seemed so happy. And I'm stupid to admit that I envy them.