Epilogue

Soundtrack: Supermarket Flowers, by Ed Sheeran

I was walking alongside the street together with my 8-year-old son. We are busy seeking to his little brother Isaiah who ran away from us without telling where he would go. The twin grew really fantastic; they have the same stubbornness as their big brother Nigel. And tomorrow they are officially turning 4, I had wonderful life for the past 4 years with them. They are the Angels that turned me a better person or rather a better father.

My wonderful life is a proof that I got a better prize from all of my sacrifices in life, yet sometimes I wish I could able to go back in past to clean all my mess and mistakes I have made but I just think about lots of possibilities that might cleared or erased when I'll go back there. One of those possibilities was my own family today, they might not come and might not living happily today if I'll force the field to come over there.

I'd been contented when they came and nada could wish for more. Every single day-every time I opened my eyes-they were the first I was seeing, and that was the best thing of being a completed man-a father of three beautiful kids.

"Daddy, look!" Nigel said beside me. I followed where his fingers were pointing, and I saw his little brother Isaiah in front of a flower shop beside my own established toy store venture. He was just standing there like he was staring at a particular thing.

"Come on, big boy." I held Nigel's hand before we walk toward the flower shop.

I carry my little boy as we get to his back. He didn't expect it so his eyes suddenly widen. "Da-ddy?" His tiny voice cracked.

I wiped the sweat on his forehead before I inquire him a question. All of my kids' cheeks turned as pinkish as a fresh blossomed rose, and you could also see a colorful veins marked through their faces. That made them more adorable like their own mom.

"What are you staring there, little boy?" I asked him, then he suddenly pouted as he point his finger inside the flower shop.

I saw nothing except of different kinds of flowers, "You want a bunch of flowers?" I asked him again.

He shook his head reciprocally, "No, daddy, I was referring to the mother of the child inside the shop." He said straight to the point. He wrapped his arms around my neck as he's about to cry in my comfort.

"I missed my mimmy, daddy, where did she go?" Right at this moment, he questioned me about his mother Payton.

I feel bad... really bad.

Nigel, on the other hand, hugged me sideways as if he's going to cry like his little brother. "I missed her, too, daddy."

I closed my eyes so tight as I can't control my tearing eyes. Hinagod ko ang likod ni Nigel nang marinig ko ang hikbi nya sa aking gilid. "We're going to visit your mom later, okay? Stop crying, kids." I told them.

"I want now, daddy, she's probably waiting there." My big son said.

I heaved a deepest sigh before I shrugged my shoulder, "Okay, kids, but before we go. Can you pick flowers for your mom inside the shop?" I asked them and they are both scream 'yehey!' as I speak.

We entered the flower shop and Isaiah requested if I could get him down. And together with his brother they wandered around the shop to pick different kinds of flowers. I'm just watching them from the counter, they seemed the happiest kids in the world today and I'm the happiest father in the world as well.

They took minutes before they ran toward me. Isaiah is the leading while Nigel is chasing after him. they both have a daisies and rose in their hand. Those are the flowers that their mom loves the most, yet there's something missing. I turned around, and I picked three pieces of sunflower.