Chapter Ten

I am preparing myself for this day. It is actually a special day for my special one. So, after my work I'd decided to go quickly in flower shop in Rio to pick different flowers and to bunch in one bouquet.

I'd decided to stay in Brazil since the company we are trying to revived of my brother was bankrupted. It wasn't profitable anymore and no one try to risk their money to invest in there. It was one of our greatest downfall but, we tried to de novo until now using the money we got on the company when one of our foreign friend bought the plant and building itself. It was the last good thing to do when one company bankrupted.

Our dear father was passed away a week after we arrived in Brazil. We'd comfort our mother and stay on our own house in Rio since she has no one to live within. It is also my 9th month here together with my girlfriend. She also got a descent job here in a famous broadcasting company, she play as a writer and producer at the same time. And I myself, got a job in Adachi's chain company. It was my grandfather's big asset, the company they had since they were kids. Almost all of Adachi were grew in a silver spoon.

I'd invested in three famous company of Adachi, one is in the toy company, one is in the beverage company, and last is in the airline. It was a big disappointment when they knew we loss our company in the Philippines.

Aside of being an investor or what we call stockholder, I am also working as a Financial Manager in the toy company. I may sound successful, but to be honest, I am not! I want to get myself busy all the time. And I feel a sort of incompleteness.

I'd drive myself in her apartment just near blocks away from house. I'd press the doorbell and immediately someone took the door opened. Rupia, my girlfriend's friend is who I've seen behind the door.

She beamed, and opened the door enough for me to get within. I talk her in Latin while we are walking in the living room.

The moment we entered, is the moment I saw my girlfriend laying down on the couch. I sat beside the couch and kissed her forehead. I smiled as she slowly opening her beautiful eyes.

"Happy anniversary, babe!" I started. She smiled at me and hugged me so tight like I couldn't breathe anytime.

"Happy anniversary din babe." I give the bouquet on her.

"How's your day? Balita ko masyado kang nag e-exert ng effort para maging candidate for Employee of the Month, ah?" I joked, questioning my love.

"Ang madaldal na Latinang babaeng 'yon ang nag sabi noh?" Balik tanong naman nya sa akin.

Madalas kaming mag usap ng tagalog nang sa ganoon ay hindi kami maintindihan minsan ni Rupia. Rupia is pure blood Latina. Jasmine my girlfriend get along with her in English. Kaya naman naging mag kaibigan silang dalawa kahit na hirap silang dalawang intindihan ang isa't isa. Minsan pa nga ay naabutan ko silang nag sa-sign language. Pero buti na lamang ay marunong ako ng apat na lengguwahe-Latin, Tagalog, Portuguese at English. Kaya interpreter din ang trabaho ko sa kanilang dalawa.

The two friends prepared dinner for us, at kumain kami agad agad pag katapos. And after an hour, me and Jasmine directly went to her room as she wants to take a bath in there. I lay down on the bed while waiting for her. I felt exhausted, so tired of the entire day of work.

My eyes is giving up, like it wants to sleep. But Jasmine wore something seductive that brings energy to my whole body.

Dumeretso sya sa aking tabi at sabay hinalikan ang aking labi. Nag tuloy-tuloy ang halik na iyon hanggang sa mapunta sya sa aking ibabaw at mag hubad ng kanyang damit. Tukso na ang umakit sa akin para sabayan ang kanyang gusto.

I lay down to her bed and I removed my clothes. She spread her legs willingly as if she could give what a fuck man wanted for a woman. I shove myself on her hood, but I felt it wasn't as tight as virgin.