Chapter Two

"Skin crushes
Of a seductive touches
The girl freaking
While one's watching..."

My body is a weak trunk, seemed soaked with a gas and lit to become more weaker. A core as heat as fire. A severe temptation. A blazing moans over a soft seductive touches. Fingers pinching a pebble nipps.

As I opened my eyes, Isaiah asks me if they could still continue what they are doing and proceed to the next level. I nodded, which was means, I am willing to bring me on the cloud 9 of this lovely night.

Both of my sides were occupied, Isaiah in my left and Ismael in my right. They put their one hand over my hands. I could still feel the heat of blushing, arousal and willingness of myself. Ismael start his first move by kissing my neck. On the other side, Isaiah lowered his face on my ear and whispers... "You'll never regret this, Payton."

I still had no response. But I got a bit nervous when Ismael whisper, too.

"Better if we gonna put you a blindfold. Let's make this as a game, slashed a making love on us. What you think, pretty Lass?"

"That's too slutty, Bro!" I look to Isaiah on what he said. But I found myself disagreeing on the 'too slutty' thingy.

"I think you've defined it rudely, but ayos lang naman sa akin kung ano ang sinabi ni Ismael." I said, earnestly and a quite blushed.

"Flowery mouth, Baby!" Ismael in second motion. And he kissed my lips in the time I'm staring at Isaiah. "Well, let's start?" He continued as he removed his hand on the top of my right hand.

He sat down and get the blindfold that I often using at night in the side table, where also the lampshade located.

I am utterly nervous. My heart beat faster unusually. I clasps my both hand together with my eyes shut. And in a little seconds I finally felt the hands of someone putting the blindfold over my eyes. I kept myself steady, eyes shut and biting my soft lips together. I don't know what to do nor how to response. If I grew with a slutty attitude maybe I'll be the first respondent, but I'm innocent as an elementary girl. These feelings are too odd for me. And worst, two men who'll gonna freak me in heaven. I suppose to be stupid for acting like they are nothing on me.. I mean, I don't know how to react. If other girl is on my position now, well maybe she is freaking out right now... and no longer on her sanity.

No hands touching my bare skin. The bed releases weight as if they stand out of the bed. "Wait, w-where are you two going?" I panicked.

I heard someone chuckled. "Don't you worry, we're not gonna leave you alone. We're just stripping off our pants." I recognized, it was voice of Ismael again. How he speak is too husky and low that very captivating in my ears.

Unbuckled belts fell, leaving a thin dull thud on the floor. My breathing became unusual again as my heart pumping up to my throat. Both of my hands still on the top of my head, clasping together in nervous. While I didn't care about my exposed breasts.

Little by little, hands running through my long legs-one in the right and also in the left. I started gasping as I felt they are about to remove my lilac panties. I unclasped my hand and hold their hands. "Shh, we just wanted to see it, Baby! We will be careful, we promise." Ismael's voice again.

"But, I don't want you to see it. I'm s-shy!" I mumbled.

"Come on, Baby! It will be so fantastic to all of us."

The man in my left side jumped closer to me and held my cheek, he press a kiss on my lips. It was soft as always. It's Isaiah's lips.

"Let me wipe your shyness." Isaiah whispered.