Chapter Twenty-Six

ADACHI

Her tears are still dripping from her eyes to my bare chest, I feel the warmth of every droplets. She's vulnerable as what I thought she was in very beginning.

I held her chin using my thumb and forefinger, she gaze up at me. Her eyes were full of grief. My mind started to scream as she told me she's scared... scared of what if I left her again. I do love her, and I don't have any reason to leave her. She is the reason why I'm here, so she would be my one and only reason why I would stay longer until we're ready to settle for each other's heart. I don't want to lose her, I'll do anything not to make her lose. The possession is in my side. She's mine. Only mine.

I'm about to kiss her lips when she towered above me. She's still naked, so I can barely feel her wet sex on my stomach. She's sitting upon my stomach, and I found it so compulsive. She leaned her lips on my forehead before she held my both wrists-shackling using her hands. I feel like, she'll gonna rape me.

I chuckled as she kiss my lips thoroughly and passionately. She's doing my job, I want to switch our position but I think I might wait for the better. I want to see how wild she will become to night.

She'd dig her tongue inside my open mouth and I do I same thing, but she's getting into my sperm as she begun to grind her wet pussy against my stomach. Shit! My erection is converting into ache. And holy crap! I want to cup her bosom because her nipples are touching my chest but her hands are still shackling my both wrists.

We've just done minutes ago, but she got horny again. Oh, I love her more.

She broke our kiss, and lowered her face to my chest until her hands are no longer holding my wrists. I immediately held her waist to lift her body to give a little gap between our sexes. And unexpectedly, she grasped my erected shaft and face it to her sex. She moaned-she groaned, as she push her own lower body down to my dick. Slowly, my dick disappeared as it invades her tight flesh. Here again, it feels like my shaft is choking like a neck by her tight walls, but it exactly suits to her.

Seemed we were molded for each other's body. She'd stuck my dick inside her for a seconds since she dropped her head upon my chest... I don't know what is going on to her mind.

She moved her hand and it went to my left hand. She put my hand to her breast, she want me to cup her breast as what her hand what me to do, as if she is offering her body to me. And the moment I cup her bosom aggressively is the same moment she moved her sex against my sex. She's moaning over me as my dick goes appeared and disappeared to her womanhood.

She lifted her head and kiss my lips while she's dancing above me and I'm squeezing her bosom.

She is desperately to own me, and I was being fair to her. She's making sure that I will never leave her after this. Guarantee is not concrete but I want her to know that I'm also here for her, even she will knew the whole truth about me and my brother. I'm being selfish right now, I'm just doing what I want though there's a big probability that it may be worse and even worse at the end.

I meet every thrusts she took, and we're crying in ecstasy until we came along our way to each other's sex. She'd dropped her head on my chest again as she felt so tired. I was still stuck inside her, and I want it to be there as long as we could-until dawn-until the next sunrise.

I kissed her forehead and whisper, "I love you..." but I didn't heard her retort.

--

PAYTON

Halik ni Isaiah ang nag pagising sa akin. Nakayakap sya ng mahigpit sa buhad kong katawan, ramdam ko ang mainit naming mga katawan. Tumingin ako sa kanya at bigla syang napangiti, "I thought you still as naive as before. Last night was such a wild Payton, you're good in bed."