Chapter Thirty-Two

ISMAEL

She cuddled in my body after I nuzzled my nose on her chest. I heard her vomited inside the comfort room and she also smells like nausea. I wonder what's wrong with her. I put my palm on her forehead and she's slightly warm, maybe she is just feeling a bit unwell. I kissed her lips before I stood up to get her some glass of water in the kitchen.

More than a minute, I entered the room again with a glass of water. But once again, I'd found her in the comfort room while vomiting. I followed her there, she looked at me in my mirror reflection. She tried to smile, but I don't want to think that she's okay with her fake smile.

There is nothing I could do except of hugging her from behind, she drink the water I'd gave to her, and I'd kissed her neck.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, sniffing her natural morning scents.

She shook her head, "Medyo hindi lang maganda ang pakiramdam ko, Mahal." She answered.

"Okay, mag pahinga ka na muna. I'll buy some meds sa labas para makainom ka na." I said before I carry herself as my bride.

I walked towards my bed and I lie her down there, but before I take my stand she suddenly hooked her arms around my neck. She kissed my lips, and because I can't neglect her I kissed her back. She gave way for my tongue to invade her mouth. Our tongue fight against each other's eagerness, she has the best kiss ever compare to the previous girls I have ever kissed. No wonder if we could have one round again this morning. She's freaking hot literally and even hotter because of her erotic and ecstatic action.

My tongue is wandering, and I started to wander my hand inside my shirt she's wearing. It was quite loose so I can easily take it off above her chest. I cupped her left breast and she immediately moaned in between our mouth. "I want you," my love.

I felt that her breast were quite hard as I continued to cupped it savagely. My fingers went to the nipple above the valley of her bosom. I pinched it, and it is lamped with her milk.

I look at her eyes and it is flickered by so much desire, it's kind of telling me to take her — to burst the fire out of her body. "You're sick," I said.

She moaned before she speak, "No, I'm not sick, Mahal. Please, I want you... now." She pouted.

I heaved a deep sigh. This is shit. She know I can't resist her even we've just finished making love yesterday in the kitchen. It's hard for me, shit! She is getting wild and compulsive.

I sighed again frustratedly, "No, don't force me." I joked, nag pakipot. I honestly can't resist.

She beamed a smile at me, "I will ride." She said seductively.

We have switched our position, me sitting while resting my back against the headboard and my love is putting down my boxer brief to expose my hawk. She hold my shaft and my body aquivered as she kissed the tip of my angry hawk head.

"Oh! You're so naughty, don't do that, Payton." I told her but she just laughed a little to tease me.

She didn't contented by teasing me, and I hate how she teasing my loins.

So, as my naughty little woman she caressed my balls gently while she's still kissing my whole shaft. No. No, please, I don't want her to do it, she's not a harlot to stuck my dick inside her precious mouth.

She's about to open her mouth for my dick when I'd shouted, "Don't do that, magagalit ako sayo kapag ginawa mo 'yan."

Well, it is one of the insane act of erotic romance but I won't let her do it. I'm not actually comfortable when my exes were holding my dick and kissing it with their open mouth, it is immoral and I will be seemed a rogue if ever I let Payton do it.