Chapter Twenty-Four

ADACHI

She'd been so quiet since I started to drive home. I smiled as I remembered how she moaned my name while I'm pleasuring her. I love how soft her voice was when she started to moaned my name. I'm really excited to the session beyond our kisses. I wanted to see her trembling body in every burst of her orgasms. But that's beyond expectations na. Baka malagot ako sa kanya. I want to be a good boy first to her and be a good father to my baby. By this decision I made tonight, I know one of this days my dreams would come true together with her. I told her I love her, and that's the words I couldn't get back to my mouth anymore. I love you is a lifetime words that you could cherish and prove with your lover. I made a decision with a wrong and good effect.

I finally parked the car to their garage. I switch off the engine and pulled out the key in the ignition. She waited for me until I got outside and went to the passenger's door. I opened the door for my Payton and wrapped my arms around her little waist from her back. She's being uncomfortable by my action, so kahit labag sa loob ko I unwrapped my arms to her and she just continued to walk until we both got inside the house.

She's so sexy and hot, no joke. At her age she could seduce men in a simple little actions nor even doing nothing. She could now handle the good deeds of every sophisticated and full of finessed women out there. I look at her back, and just listened to the sounds of her stilettos that has been echoing inside the living room.

I watched her lay her back in the couch and sighed frustratedly upon it, she took off her stilettos while her eyes were closed and I heard her groaned a little. From her face, my eyes trail down to her slimmed Angel body and down to her feet. It were all reddish and swollen because of she wore.

I tucked my hands through my pockets and tugged my lips down because of being pity. Those poor feet of my love.

I started to walk towards her and kneeled down in front of her feet, beside the coffee table. I lifted her left foot and started to massage it, she tried to pulled her foot from me but I insisted to give her some foot massage. She needed it, and the pleasure was with me. I want to be her servant if ever... just to prove that I want to be with her, to see her face everyday, touch her anywhere I want and she want. This is the least I can do to fill those days without my brother to protect, guide, care and love her and Nigel. I don't see it wrong, instead, this is the best way to express and makabawi to her.

I continued to massage her foot until it came to the point that she is groaning... even moaning in pleasure. I gently press the sore part and track my thumbs into her skin. Even her feet are so flawless, there's no mark of mosquito bites or any scars that we could've get into the worse experience.

I lifted my head up to her as I'm about to put her right foot down, but I caught her staring at me like a little girl that's waiting for something. I smirked, but she just frowned at me.

I know what should I do right now, but I'm terrified if she wouldn't like what I will do to her. I want to kiss her lips again for goodness' sake. This is my chance while no other man is around her, making a wall with two of them, and courting her like what Kit did before. I have to thank Kit for this opportunity, he gave me a chance to know Payton more, to have a quality and solo time with my brother's family. Now that he'd went back to their country and out of Payton's life, this is my chance to take my first and beautiful step within Payton's life.

Acquisitively, I smiled and pulled her right foot closer to my lips. Swiftly, I'd kiss it without breaking our eyes from each other. I'd kiss her skinny thigh and there's where I heard her gasp. I kiss her until to her knee, I was gazing up at her to see how she will react to those waves of little electronic kiss because our interactive body. She bit her bottom lip and that makes me feel I have to claim those lips again with mine.