Special Chapter

A/N: I pushed to have this Special Chapter for some reasons, so hopefully you can able to accept the fact in the end because you know that this story is about acceptance and forgiveness. Once again, thank you and enjoy! I might regret this at the end. Adeus!

Last update for this story ...

My wife Payton and I were celebrating our fifth anniversary as spouse. I cannot even imagine that we had passed the years so fast with our three kids. Speaking of them, Nigel is now a 3rd grader who's giving so much interest in badminton. Meanwhile, Isaiah and Isarah are now kindergarten pupils in the same school of their kuya.

We have decided to spend our week in India. It was the place that their mom wanted to visit every now and then. And after we have visited the India we will go straight in Brazil to visit my grandparents and the house that we have stayed before.

I saw my wife walking in the crowded exit of airport with her suitcase, nothing changed the way she impress me in a simple way. She's my girlfriend that I have loved before and my wife that I will love even in the next life.

I approached her in the midst of crowd, and as I have expected she recognized me easily. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me, too.

"How are you, honey?" she asked me.

I kissed her lips first, "Hmm, I'm fine I saw you, I missed you." I answered.

"I missed you, too, and the kids. How are they?" She asked me again as I took her suitcase from her hand.

We started to walk in my ravened car, "They are preparing a secret for our anniversary tomorrow."

"Hay! Ang sweet talaga ng mga anak natin." She's smilingly stated as we have finally reached my car.

"They are the mixed traits of us, so what do you expect?"

She shrugged, "Sabagay."

Dumaan kami sa school ng mga anak namin nang maka-alis kami sa airport. We waited 30 minutes for the kids until the bell rang all over the campus. Payton contact Isarah using her own phone, and said that we were in front of the campus. Pagkaraan lang ng ilang saglit ay natanaw na namin ang anak naming babae. She was so very adorable with her small uniform, braided ponytail, accessories, and with her phone hanging on her neck together with her school ID.

Lumabas kami sa sasakyan at sinalubong namin s'ya pati na rin ang mga kaibigan n'ya. "Mimmy!" Isarah yelled running closer to her mom.

Payton opened her arms for her, "Hi, baby!" her mother said then she kissed the forehead of her daughter.

"Hay, mimmy, you spent so much time na naman sa airplane." Isarah pouted.

"I'm sorry, baby, you know mommy's job, right?"

Isarah nodded. Then I can't help myself not to interrupt their conversation. "Where's your twin, Isarah?" I asked her. Last night I got little mad of her because of what she did to her kuya Nigel and twin Isaiah. She spilled the water from the watercolor intentionally she had used just because I do not had time to see her work of art, then my two boys got wet. She's the stubborn and brat among of them, so sometimes I had to raise my voice and gave them a lecture whenever they fight or someone do rude.

"Hi, daddy! You are there pala." She shyly said hiding to her mom's back.

"Yes, I'm here, I'm asking you if where's your twin?" I repeated.

"He's waiting in the playground, daddy." She finally answered.

"Can we go there then?" Her mom asked her.