Chapter Twenty-One

I followed Mae as she is entered their house. I was standing at the door as she said this to Payton, "Ma'am, nandito na po ulit si Adachi."

I haven't heard anything from Payton so I peeped smilingly behind Mae's back. But my smile suddenly fade then when I caught her with the other man while they are drinking a red wine. She looked at me slightly shock, while the man she is leaning her legs with are busy playing my son Nigel. I stood in straight as the man finally landed his eyes on me. "Hey?" I try to wave my one hand.

"Maiwan ko muna kayo dyan." Mae excused herself from us and walked inside their kitchen.

"Ang bilis mo naman ata?" Payton asked, and she is about to take her legs off to man's left leg when the man held her leg preventing from getting further. Her face quite blush because of it.

I suddenly felt something burning inside me as I saw how he caressed Payton's leg. "I have to go back here asap for... for Nigel." I said a bit pissed.

"Hmm, ga-gan'on ba? Sige, upo ka muna." She said, stuttered. And he look to the man beside him and held his hand so she could sit properly.

I was just staring almost glaring at them especially to the man with a blue demon eyes. I sit at the single couch with a question in my mind. Who suppose to be this man?

"Gusto mong uminom?" Payton inquired me. I look at her hand with a wine glass and look next to her breasts. She is drinking alcohol even she's giving our son a milk to feed? Oh, this is wrong... I mean what is wrong with her?

I frowned at her, "Why are you drinking, by the way? That's alcohol, that might affect Nigel once he breastfeed to you. Don't you ever think of that?" I asked her back not trying to tone my voice up.

She blinked repeatedly as if she even forgot what she is doing, she put her wine glass to the center table and look to our son and then back to me. "I-I'm really sorry, I-I did not know that. What would possibly happen to him?" She asked me quite confuse.

My eyes suddenly narrowed, searching for answer in my brain. "Hmm, I guess he might get dizzy?" I said, not so sure.

We are talking this way as if the man is out of our circle of conversation, he's just listening to us while he is still playing with my son. "Oh! Hindi naman siguro mangyayari 'yon." She said.

I shook my head, "I don't know. Just don't give him a feed of your milk tonight. And please, don't drink alcoholic drinks again."

She smiled at me and nodded, "Who's that man?" The man beside him asked.

I looked at him and so Payton, too. She smiled at him and she took Nigel from him. She kissed our son's cheek before she answered. "He's Isaiah. He's Nigel's father." She smilingly said.

But I wish she would really proud that I'm her son's father. The man looked at me and Nigel like he is figuring out the similarities of us. "I see." The man murmured.

"I'm Kit and nice to meet you, Isaiah." And he added. I just nodded and didn't expect that he would extend his arm for a shake hands.

"Same here," I said, and took his hand and shake it politely...

"Wait for me, guys. I'll just get another glass there." Payton in the middle said, excusing herself from us.

She stood with Nigel and walk through their kitchen. And while he is not around in the living room. He fake a cough, and slid himself near to me. "So you are the father? We were talking about you last time we'd drink on the beach." He said looking at me like we are as closest as best friends.

"So, how long have you known each other?" I asked out of my curiosity.

He shrugged, "Just a week ago, she was swimming at the beach with your son and I was there watching them." He stated, smiling like he remembered that exact day.