>> Twenty Eight <<

"What the heck is going on here?"

Both of them turned to the source of the voice, and Amatsuki immediately pushed himself off of Mafu. "Um... Soraru," he stammered. "I promise you, it was an accident."

Amatsuki glanced over at Mafu for a little back-up, and noticed that he had turned away, his back facing the entrance to the alley. Soraru let out a huff and grabbed Mafu's wrist, then he started out to the street. "Soraru..." Amatsuki trailed off.

Soraru stopped in his tracks, and turned to look Amatsuki in the eye. "You're fine, Amatsuki. I'm not mad. I know you did it on accident," Soraru paused. "You're a good friend." And he disappeared before Amatsuki could respond.

|*|*|

"Soraru-san... I'm sorry."

Mafu sniffed and looked down at his wrist that Soraru had in his grip, hard. "It... hurts... Soraru-san."

Soraru tightened his grasp, and Mafu whimpered in response. He led them all the way back to the house, not saying anything the entire way. Closing the door behind him, Soraru turned to Mafu.

"Soraru-sa- mm?!"

It happened so fast, he didn't even know what was going on until he finally processed that Soraru's lips were on his. Mafu's eyes went wide before he slowly lowered his eyelids and closed his eyes. He wrapped an arm around Soraru's neck, and the other hand was placed on his shoulder. Soraru circled his arms around Mafu's waist, holding him tight.

Soraru's mouth was moving fast and rough against Mafu's, nibbling on the boy's lip with Mafu leaning in desperately for more of Soraru's taste. Legs trembling with the intensity of their lip locking session, Mafu moaned softly, the sound of their lips smacking against each other's growing lewder and lewder. He shook with pleasure at the sloppy contact, tears springing up in his eyes. When his legs finally betrayed him, Soraru's arms around him were the only things keeping him up, pressing them together closer than before, both feeling the other's body heat through their clothes. Soraru slid his hand up to Mafu's neck, angling the boy's head so that he deepened the kiss even more.

Getting caught up in the pleasure of the other's lips, they had unknowingly backed up against the wall, and Mafu felt the cold plaster on his back. Slowly, he moved the hand that was around Soraru's neck up to his dark locks of hair, raking his fingers through them, only succeeding in making Soraru more aroused. Mafu let out another moan. He couldn't breathe.

"Mm-!" Mafu's hand slid down from Soraru's shoulder and clutched the fabric of his shirt. Catching the signal, Soraru released Mafu's lips, and Mafu fell back against the wall, heavily panting. His eyes were watering from the hot and passionate atmosphere of the kiss as he slid down the wall into a sitting position on the ground. For some reason, Mafu didn't hate it; in fact, he loved it more than he probably should have.

"Soraru... san..." Mafu said quietly after he had somewhat steadied his breathing.

Soraru kneeled down and kissed Mafu again, but it ended all too soon. "Soraru," he whispered into Mafu's mouth.

"Soraru-sa-?"

He kissed him again. "It's Soraru."

"Soraru..." Mafu repeated, staring up at him.

Soraru smiled a wry smile. "Good," he leaned down and kissed Mafu again, slowly and passionately. "I love you, Mafu."

"... I love you, too.... Soraru."