>> Twenty Nine <<

"Are you okay, Mafu?"

The albino didn't give an answer. Though, from his view, Soraru could see Mafu's face heavy with blush. He chuckled. "It's been hours since that, and you're still blushing this much," then he added, "it's cute.

With that said, Mafu brought his hands up to his face and made a noise that sounded like a cross between a moan and a hiccup. Soraru's eyes widened, and he rolled over onto his back. Restraint was hard. "Anyway, you're okay, right?" Soraru inquired doggedly.

There was still no answer from Mafu, who was back to staring out the window again. Only this time, half of his face was covered with his hands. Soraru sighed, "Are you ignoring me?"

Silence.

Propping his head up with his arm, Soraru examined Mafu, looking for anything that'll betray his calm, or slightly flustered, demeanor. Before he was able to draw a conclusion, Mafu spoke up. "I'm sorry, Soraru... san," his voice was hoarse. "I think I did something bad."

Soraru racked his brain, thinking of anything Mafu could've remotely done wrong, but the only thing he could come up with would be running away, and Mafu had already paid for that. "If there's something you did wrong, then you're going to have to remind me. If I can't remember anything, then I probably wasn't mad in the first place," Soraru assured.

Mafu timidly turned his head to peek at Soraru. From what Soraru could see, Mafu looked to be on the verge of tears. "Um... hey..." Soraru stuttered. How do you deal with an adorable Mafu who looked like he was going to burst into tears in the next second?

The boy abruptly stood up, fully facing Soraru. "I-I'm sorry," he started. "When you.... k-kissed me, I really... lo... loved it. I didn't want to think that, b-but it felt g-good. I don't want you to be disgusted with me..."

Soraru watched, wide eyed, as Mafu progressively sank down onto the floor during the duration of the explanation. By the time he was done talking, he was curled up into a ball on the floor, hiding his red face from Soraru. When the words that Mafu said finally sunk in, Soraru burst out laughing, but he quickly covered his mouth, remembering that he should be asleep. "Mafu... are you trying to seduce me?" Soraru teased.

"W-What?"

"Nevermind," Soraru stretched out an arm. "Come here."

Confused, Mafu stood up and crawled into Soraru's arms. He was then flipped onto his back before he realized what was happening. Shocked, he stared up at Soraru who was hovering above him and pinning Mafu to the bed. "I'm honored to hear you say that about my kiss Mafu. That was the point. You're supposed to love it because I love you. I even told you," Soraru said in a low, husky voice.

"Soraru..."

"I'm going to make out with you until your lips are sore." Soraru leaned down and devoured Mafu's lips.

The kiss was hot and desperate, and Mafu allowed himself to let out a few muffled moans, which Soraru swallowed eagerly. Mafu reached up and wrapped his arms around Soraru's neck, pulling him down and arching his back to deepen the kiss and get more body contact. Soraru's hand circled around to under Mafu's arched back, sneaking it up his shirt, lightly rubbing small circles on his smooth skin.

At the pressure made by Soraru's hand on his back, Mafu's eyes shot open and he broke the kiss, letting out a strangled moan. Soraru smirked at Mafu's blushing and panting figure in his arms and leaned down to give one more butterfly kiss on his lips before softly laying him back on the bed. Leaning back towards his side, Soraru lay down and pulled the blanket up. He felt Mafu snuggling up to him, and he smiled.

"Remember, Mafu. I love you," Soraru whispered.

Mafu smiled softly. He finally understood why he was so worked up earlier. Why it hurt him so much.

"I love you, too, Soraru," he replied so quietly he didn't know if the other male heard.

No, it wasn't brotherly love. Maybe it wasn't from the start.

--

Heheh

Now we know the two lovebirds are together

Anyway, if you haven't seen, the update schedule is going to be kept. But I doubt most of you were unhappy about chapter 28 coming out a bit earlier. Haha