**Bonus - Late Night Confessions**

"Soraru-san, are you still awake?" Mafu asked, his voice muffled by Soraru's shirt.

"Yeah. I can't fall asleep."

Mafu let out a hum and rolled over onto his back.

"You know," Soraru started. "Your lips are really soft. It feels good. They're sweet, too."

Mafu's face exploded into a blush. "Wha-What.... Soraru-san..."

"You're body, too. I didn't expect you to be that slender. Also, your skin is really smooth."

Mafu hid his face with the blanket. "S-Soraru-san....! S-Stop... please!"

"Come on, I know you have a few things to say about me, too."

"U-Um... I think Soraru-san is really cool and calm. A-And it feels g-good.... when you... kiss me..."

"You're cute. Like an angel. Why don't we try using tongue?" Soraru winked at Mafu, who continued blushing. He heard Mafu mutter something, but he didn't quite catch it. "What did you say?" he asked.

"I said... can.. we...?"

Soraru's eyes widened, and he stared past Mafu and at the window. "I... did not expect you to say that. The night must be getting to me."

"I-I mean if you don't want to then--"

Soraru cut Mafu off by pressing his lips against the boy's. Returning the kiss, Mafu clutched Soraru's hair and pulled him in closer. A feeling of heat and desire erupted in his chest, and Soraru satisfied it with the deep, hot kisses against Mafu's mouth. Nipping Mafu's lip, Soraru slipped his tongue in, and Mafu moaned at the intense pleasure of the other male's heat inside his mouth. Wrapping his legs around Soraru, Mafu shuddered at the sound of their lips making contact, at Soraru's hands against his body, rubbing and stroking him lovingly, every touch sending a wave of euphoria through Mafu's body.

Soraru pulled away, and Mafu quickly wiped the drool that was starting to run down his chin. In his opinion, the kiss did not last long enough.

"Geez, Mafu, you're so hot..." Soraru sighed. "That was the good night kiss I needed..."

"Nn...?"