Extra One: Ranking

Soraru lay on the bed with his head propped up by his arm. He stared at Mafu's back. There was nothing to do. Mafu was busy, so he would probably refuse any requests.

His eyes wandered to a picture leaning against a stack of books next to Mafu. He stood up, walked over, and picked it up. "You taped it back together?" Soraru asked.

"Uh... yes..." Mafu's cheeks heated up. "It isn't perfect, but..."

Soraru ruffled Mafu's hair. "It's fine."

Then, he made his way back to their bed. He sighed, at a loss of what to do when a thought came to him. "Mafu, it's almost been a year since you came here. I think this calls for some celebratory measures."

"Soraru-san? What do you mean?"

Soraru slowly started walking towards Mafu. "Well, it's a big deal. I thought, 'Why not play a game?'"

"Game?"

Soraru stopped in front of Mafu. "Yeah." Then he grabbed Mafu's chin and kissed him. "I'm going to kiss you a few times, like this. And you have to tell me which one you liked the most."

Mafu blushed and averted his eyes. "W-What? Soraru-san... you always..."

Soraru winked. "Come on, I know you love them anyway."

Mafu whimpered.

"Okay, let's begin," Soraru said and gave Mafu a soft and short kiss. "That was number one. Now, number two."

The second kiss lasted a little longer, and it was rougher, but for Mafu, that wasn't enough. Number three was a long, tender kiss. That one wasn't too bad.

For the fourth one, Soraru kissed Mafu passionately and nibbled on his bottom lip, which made the albino let out a squeak. When Soraru pulled away, he admired the state Mafu was in. He was already panting, and his lips were were colored red.

"Are you ready for the last one, Mafu?"

Mafu closed his eyes in response. Soraru put his arm around Mafu's waist, and pulled him in. The dark haired boy practically devoured him, kissing him passionately, mouth rough and fast against his. Mafu grabbed onto the back of Soraru's shirt and deepened the kiss. Suddenly, Soraru slipped his tongue in, surprising the other boy.

"Mmmmnn...!" Mafu's moan was muffled by the kiss. The sensation of Soraru's tongue against his own got him trembling. Panting in pleasure at the slippery and stimulating feeling, Mafu's desire for more shot up. Soraru leaned Mafu down on the chair once more and pressed his body against the albino's, feeling Mafu tighten his arms around Soraru's neck, his silent request for more. Due to the position they were in, Mafu's shirt had gotten pushed up, exposing his smooth, pale skin. Sucking on Mafu's upper lip, Soraru sneakily slipped his hand into Mafu's shirt, roaming around the boy's abdomen, causing Mafu to cry out and rub his thighs together. Soraru once again fully captured Mafu's soft, red lips, kissing him tenderly.

Even when Soraru had pulled away, Mafu still held onto him, panting. "A-Ahh... I can't... haah... S-Soraru-san..."

"So which one was it?"

"It's... obviously the last one..."

Soraru smiled. "Happy anniversary, right?"

Mafu held on tightly to Soraru, who was startled when he felt a wetness on his shirt. "M-Mafu? Why are you crying?"

"I-I'm going to miss you when you go to university.... I love you Soraru-san."

Soraru stroked Mafu's head, feeling a warmth spread throughout his chest when he heard Mafu voice his opinion. Hugging him back, he answered, "I love you too, Mafu."