Extra Two: Almost

Warning: Contains slight lime

Soraru sucked in a breath of excitement as he walked up the driveway to his house. He had made it just in time for Mafu's birthday. It was hard to believe he had already been in university for a little over two years. After high school, he had moved into an apartment closer to his university, so the commute would be easier.

For Mafu's birthday, he had made sure to finish all his assignments early, so he could come home on the weekend. Not being able to see Mafu for a few months was torture. Just the thought of seeing his seductive little angel led him to drool.

He was especially excited this year because this was the year he was finally going to make Mafu his. Soraru was set on that. He had also set up a surprise. Mafu thought he was going to come tomorrow, and his parents agreed to help him.

It was 8:24, which means they should've finished eating dinner already. Good. Soraru pulled out his phone and texted his mom that he was here and to open the door. He waited a while, tapping his foot to release some of the nerves. Soon, the door opened, and Soraru entered the house.

He gave his mom a hug and asked, "Where's Mafu?"

"He's upstairs. Go now." His mom patted his back as she closed the door and disappeared into another room.

Soraru set his backpack down and quickly but quietly made his way upstairs. When he got to the door to their room, Soraru let out a breath and pushed it open. "Mafu--!"

He froze mid-sentence. Soraru had expected to see many sights and reactions from Mafu when he came home, but this was not one of them.

Mafu was positioned on the bed, his hands between his thighs. He was wearing one of Soraru's button down shirts, except the buttons were unbuttoned enough to expose a little bit of his chest. One side was sliding off his shoulder, and the shirt just barely reached his upper thighs. "Eh?! Soraru-san?! I thought you were coming back tomorrow.... um..." Mafu scrambled to get off the bed, and he pulled the shirt down farther. His eyes were wide and he was blushing so hard even his shoulders turned red.

Soraru snapped to his senses, wiping the bit of drool that had started falling. Wait, when did he start drooling? He shut the door behind him and locked it, and he slowly stalked towards Mafu. "What's this? You know, Mafu, I had been planning on making you mine for your birthday, but in the state you're in, I might just jump you now. You wouldn't want that would you?"

The albino did not give an answer when Soraru stopped in front of him. He bit his lip, which trembled with embarrassment. When Mafu still didn't say anything, Soraru came to a realization. "W-Wait, don't tell me you were thinking the same thing...?"

Mafu looked at Soraru in the eyes, and Soraru lost himself in those ruby irises he loved so much. "U-Um..." Mafu shifted his weight onto one leg and closed the distance between the two. He leaned onto Soraru. "S-Soraru-san, you can... take me, please," he whispered into Soraru's ear. It was an agreement, no, a request.

With that said, Soraru snapped, and he immediately pinned Mafu onto the bed. He roughly pressed his lips against Mafu's who moaned into his mouth. Soraru's hands sneaked up the shirt Mafu was wearing. "Oh? What's this? You weren't wearing anything underneath?" Soraru smirked as he stroked Mafu's underside.

"Nn..." Mafu clutched the blanket to his mouth to cover his moans, but it was clear that he was feeling it. He closed his eyes as Soraru unbuttoned the shirt all the way and pulled it open, exposing Mafu's entire body, flushed a cute shade of red. Soraru took a moment to admire his lover's pale, smooth skin, and then leaned down, sucking on his neck and littering love bites along his collarbone. Mafu let out short gasps, his entrance itching to have something inside of it.

"Mmmnm..!" Mafu wrapped his arm around Soraru. When the dark haired male reached his nipple, Mafu threw his head back and moaned out, surprising both him and Soraru.

Soraru stared at Mafu. The albino was blushing heavily, tears of pleasure streaming down his face and a bit of drool ran from his mouth. Trying to contain himself from smiling, Soraru continued to tease Mafu. He ran his hands down Mafu's sides and down his thighs, where the skin burned with his heat.

"Ahnn!" Mafu had trouble trying to hide his voice. Every touch from Soraru sent an electric shock up his body and made him shudder. His vision started turning white. He couldn't handle it anymore. And then...

Soraru stopped and stared, dumbfounded. "Mafu, did you just...?"

Mafu covered his mouth with the blanket. Tears flowed freely from his eyes and he was flushed red, trembling and whimpering.

Soraru cocked his head and inspected Mafu. He couldn't ignore the throbbing in his lower half. "You're that sensitive? I barely even touched you and you..." Soraru smiled. "Well, that's going to be--"

"Soraru!" His mom's voice came from downstairs. Mafu's eyes widened, and he quickly hid himself under the blanket. Soraru jumped and scrambled to the door, peeking his head out and hiding the rest of his body inside.

"What is it?" Soraru called in the most normal voice he could muster.

"Could you come downstairs?"

"Um... yeah give me minute." So that it's a little less visible....

"Alright!"

Soraru quickly closed the door and sat against it. He looked at Mafu, who had sat up in bed. "Um... Soraru-san..." he started. "It's been on my mind for a while, but do you think we should tell your parents about... our relationship?"

"What? Oh... Mom already knows."

Mafu's eyes widened. "W-What?"

"She caught us kissing in our room last visit."

At that, Mafu exploded into a blush and covered his face.

"Anyway, I should go," Soraru said, standing up. Then, winking, he added, "We'll continue later tonight."

He shut the door behind him and paused. "Dammit, I was so close..." he muttered.

Soraru continued to cry internal tears as he made his way downstairs.