>> Thirty <<

"So... you're a thing now?"

"Yes," Soraru answered and glanced over at Mafu who had his gaze cast downward, a hint of red on his cheeks. Amatsuki suddenly jumped up and pumped his fist into the air.

"AHAHAHA YES!" Anatsuki hollered. "I WIN THE BET!"

"Bet?" Soraru questioned.

"IT WAS SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU TWO HAD A THING FOR EACH OTHER, BUT KASHI SAID NO."

"Stop yelling in the house. And what do you mean bet?! Did you bet on if we would get together?!"

"Calm down! There was no money involved!"

"Are you looking for a death wish?!" Soraru raised his voice a little.

"Noo! Mafu-kun what have you done! You're giving emotions to Soraru! He's really scary when he's ma--OW!"

Mafu watched in amusement while Soraru pinched Amatsuki's cheek, and Amatsuki whined in complaint. When they had finished, Soraru huffed and sat next to Mafu on the couch. He pulled Mafu over, so he was on his lap. Soraru hugged Mafu from behind.

"Remind me why I decided to be friends with you?" Soraru asked flatly as he stared at Amatsuki over Mafu's shoulder.

Amatsuki rubbed his cheek. "Because I'm awesome and you love me."

"I would ditch you for Mafu any day."

Amatsuki crawled over, "Oh, come on, you would come back and you know it."

Soraru pushed Amatsuki's face away and tightened his arms around Mafu's waist. Amatsuki laughed and sat back down on the floor. "I wish Kashi was here," he sighed, then frowned. "But he's busy today."

"I'm sure he'll finish quickly to make time. He's head over heels for you," Soraru said as Mafu leaned back and nuzzled his neck.

"Yeah, I guess." Amatsuki smiled.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang just as he finished talking. Amatsuki sprang up, "I'll go get that."

Mafu glanced at Soraru in confusion, "Did we have anyone coming over today? Usually, Ama-chan would spam the doorbell when he knows.... your mom isn't home."

"Oh, you picked up on that pretty quickly."

From where they were sitting, Mafu and Soraru had a clear view of the foyer. When Amatsuki opened the door, they could see him brighten up. "Kashi! You're--" He was suddenly cut off when Kashitaro pulled him in for a kiss.

Soraru's hand crept up Mafu's neck, and he felt him shiver. "Why don't we try that?" Soraru suggested smugly. He turned Mafu's chin and brought his lips against the white-haired boy's.

--

(〜^^)